Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Need a new perfume!

I was obsessed with Tokyo Milk Dark perfume in Tainted Love. Unfortunately it’s been discontinued. Does anyone know of any familiar scents? Or any other perfume that has a vanilla musk scent?

Re: Need a new perfume!

A good choice for you would be Philosophy Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere#

Fragrance Notes:

• Top - Juicy tangerine
  • Heart - Cashmere wood, orchid
  • Base - Vanilla bean, creamy sandalwood, skin musk

Re: Need a new perfume!

Hey Rach876!

Guuuuuurl yes. I LOVE Vanilla Amber scents and I'm SO tired of not finding exactly what i want. 

I layer fragrances and a go-to I use is Atelier Vanille Intense. It's a light vanilla scent but it layers SO well with EVERYTHING! There are a few sizes, too. I get the 1oz travel size. They also have an Amber scent...it's amazing. Oh! Also try layering a Vanilla scented body cream/lotion under your fragrance to switch it up and make it last longer!

I also love Black Nirvana, My Burberry Black, Maison Margiela 'Replica' By the Fireplace (yum), Prada Amber is one of my go-to fragrances and I layer Vanille Intense over it. Beautiful scent. Jo Malone Myrrh and Tonka Cologne is my latest obsession. Derek Lam 10 Crosby 2am Kiss is awesome, too.

If you stop in your local Sephora, we have a thing called Fragrance IQ. You can search your favorite fragrance on a touch screen and all of the recommendations that are similar will pop up for you! A Consultant will be more than happy to help guide you in your choices, as well! Pick a fragrance to take home and then get a sample of another to try layering!

Best of luck!

Keep me posted on what you discover!

Amy

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing