Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Looking for scents to try!

Very new to the perfume game. I am OBSESSED with Replica Jazz Club & Prada Luna Rossa Sport (I gravitate towards men's scents & more androgynous) 

I do not like floral or sugary. At all. 

What should I try out? 

I have the same preferences when it comes to fragrance to...

I have the same preferences when it comes to fragrance too. Indigo from Nest is a good one (my new fave), and a classic. It's a great balance between feminine and masculine. Elizabeth and James Amethyst is nice. It has a very noticeable, light tobacco smell. It's not quite as sweet-smelling as Replica Jazz Club. A new fave amongst everyone lately has been Juliette Has A Gun's "Not a Perfume", which is the brand's 1st fragrance, and best seller! A gender-neutral scent that can't be matched, be sure to check this one out if you can. I know it is not sold in every door.☆

RE: Looking for scents to try!

I absolutely adore gilded fox from pin rose as well!! You should try it out !

Re: Looking for scents to try!

My favorite gender neutral scent is Gilded Fox from Pinrose - it's lush and chocolatey with rum and it just makes me feel super sexy and delicious. It's awesome 🙂 

RE: Looking for scents to try!

First of all, I love that you gravitate to men's fragrance !! LOVE IT !!! Now for Fragrances if you want to stay in the mens one you can try out Dior Sauvage, Versace Eros and even YSL La Nuit de l'Homme... If ever you want to switch to women's one their is Elizabeth and James Bourbon or their Black, their also some YSL Black opiums that you might enjoy or even Prada Candy ! (: -let us know which one you pick up (:

SJP Stash is a lovely, deep, warm scent that I would call neither feminine nor masculine. It's currently an ulta exclusive, but I think (?) that ends soon.Screenshot_20170919-131959.png

Try Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black! It's great for day or night, and it lasts well on the skin 🙂

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • Screenshot_20170919-131959.png
testing