Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Warm & Spicy Scents

Flirty, sweet, warm fragrance?

Hey beauty lovers! Smiley Happy I'm looking for a new perfume and I'm wanting something flirty, sensual, warm, and maybe a little sweet. Nothing too overpowering or floral. I'm about to finish a second bottle of Prada Candy. I love the scent of Candy, but the lasting power is below average. I've been interested in Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, but I haven't had the chance to sniff it just yet! 

Other perfumes I enjoy are:

Dior J'adore

Dior Addict

Dolce & Gabbana The One

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy

Ralph Lauren Big Pony for Women #2

Marc Jacobs Lola

Re: Flirty, sweet, warm fragrance?

Another vote for YSL Black Opium

Agree. Black Opium is one of my faves!

Agree. Black Opium is one of my faves!

RE: Flirty, sweet, warm fragrance?

Black opium

Opium by Yves Saint Laurent deviously yummy

I love Candy, Dior Addict, Flower Bomb, and Mademoiselle.

My list includes others that I think you should try: Versace Crystal Noir, YSL Black Opium, Jimmy Choo Illicit, Prada Femme ( new) Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille, Lancome La Vie Est Belle, Coco Chanel ( not mademoiselle) just Coco, and also Coco Noir ( although on me it doesn't last). Gucci Flora - Gorgeous Gardenia.

Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose is one of my all time favorite fragrances. I wear it daily and get tons of compliments on this warm scent!

Have you ever tried the Tokyo Milk Dark scents? I'm in love with "Tainted Love #62" & "Bulletproof #45" They're both very "Flirty, Sexy & Sultry"

oh yes i have !!! wow yummy wow!!

my faves are #26 wisdom, #21Yesterday-BodySouffle, #28 Excess 

The BEST are juicy couture viva la juicy, YSL Black Opium, Viktor and Rolf flower bomb, and Viktor and Rolf Bon Bon.

I like scents with the same description and I've been liking Jimmy Choo Illicit lately! You might also like Ralph Lauren Tender Romance 💜

YSL Black Opium and Angel Muse of my key scents

YSL Black Opium and Angel Muse are my key scents

Re: YSL Black Opium and Angel Muse of my key scents

very nice, cannot go wrong with those gems Smiley Happy

i have them too

what other YSL and Mugler do you like ?

Hi there, i was just about to reply with prada candy after your description needs...Smiley Happy) and you already have it, excellent; if you would like to try something new with longer lasting power , definitely sensual, a little sweet-combo-slightish-floral-sweet, and smooth oh so smooth if you apply it at the right places : drum role ....

"La Nuit Trésor - L'eau de parfum" by Lancôme (unfortunately not offered by Sephora at the moment but perhaps they would consider it. It`s so oooh la la smooth and sensual...you will be remembered... Smiley Happy)

La Nuit Tresor Lancome for women

YSL black opium is really beautiful and it's all the things you listed

I love Prada candy too! A few other favorites are toykomilk bittersweet, Marc Jacobs decadence, and Thierry Mugler alien.

One of my new favorites is Gold by Commodity. It's a lovely warm scent with amber. It has sweet notes too without being floral.

Try Viva La Juicy Noir! My new favorite!!

I'm a fan of Viva La Juicy

I just got my sample of Jimmy Choo Flash and it seems to fit the bill perfectly. It seems to last a fair while. While I am not a fan of the original I found it doubtful I would like this but I have to say I am pleasantly surprised! This may be going onto my wishlist as well.

TokyoMilk Dark fragrance line may have something you would like.

Tainted Love, for example

33 Replies
Conversation Stats