Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
Anonymous Insider

Fall and Holiday Body smells

Has any found any amazing fall and winter smells that smell like cinnamon, pumpkin, chai, and all of the above that dont make you sick when you wear them all day.

As fall approaches I'm always looking for the scent that stands out and turns heads.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Fall and Holiday Body smells

It might be a little late that I’m reading this but if u like the vanilla/chai/pumpkin scent omg u have to try Hempz pumpkin spice and vanilla chai herbal Body moisturizer it is heaven on earth I slather it on every day but sadly I did not buy it at Sephora I got it in a beauty shop

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Fall and Holiday Body smells

Pumpkin spice and vanilla chai?  That sounds like it would smell wonderful.  Will have to make a pit stop at Ulta tonight to check it out.  Thanks @Anonymous!

Re: RE: Fall and Holiday Body smells

I agree. This is heavenly! I am using mine sparingly because I’ll be sad when it’s all gone.

@ajmckay Hempz are super limited edition with seasonal sc...

@Anonymous Hempz are super limited edition with seasonal scents, I'm willing to bet that one is gone now. They have the holiday ones out now

Re: @ajmckay Hempz are super limited edition with seasonal sc...

@GG84

It's still available at Ulta 🙂

Re: @ajmckay Hempz are super limited edition with seasonal sc...

It's sold out at my distributors here in Canada

Re: Fall and Holiday Body smells

Hi @Anonymous!

One of the easiest options with a wide variety of scents available are the fall and winter scents from Bath and Body Works.

However, I quite like some of the scented body care products from Josie Maran. She has had some pumpkin and apple scents for fall in other years. 

You could also try Lush products!

Nest has some home fragrance options for the holidays and fall - 

https://www.sephora.com/nest?products=all&sortBy=P_NEW%3A1%3A%3AP_START_DATE%3A1%3A%3AP_PROD_NAME%3A0%3A%3AP_DEFAULT_SKU%3A1

You also might have luck with large brands like Demeter that often make seasonal scents.

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
testing