Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Emporio Armani

If you haven't tried the emporio Armani his and hers fragrances, you need them asap!If you haven't tried the emporio Armani his and hers fragrances, you need them asap!

Re: Emporio Armani

I received my "stronger with you" and "because it's you" through influenster as free samples. 

My boyfriend and I both love these scents. Both have smooth vanilla undertones that make them pair well together. I like that the feminine one has a little fruity and a little spice scents too. 

Re: Emporio Armani

I also received these scents.  I thought they were very interesting.  I'm not usually a sweet fragrance lover, but Because its You is definitely the first sweet frag I've enjoyed!  Its not cloying or heavy like other vanilla/raspberry fragrances.  Stronger with You was a lot more pleasant to my nose than other masculine scents - I think the slight hint of smooth vanilla made it more enjoyable for me.  I also liked the concept of a fragrance duo a couple wears together - its a cute idea!

(Received this product complimentary from Armani Beauty for sampling purposes.)

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • If you haven't tried the emporio Armani his and hers fragrances, you need them asap!
testing