Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

By the Fireplace by Replica - any similar scents?

I am OBSESSED with By the Fireplace - every time I'm in a Sephora store I spray it on me and debate buying it. BUT I find the bottle is quite large for me as I would wear this solely as a fall/winter scent but am not able to wear it to work. Has anyone come across a roller ball of just this scent? (I have seen the multi packs but the other scents aren't for me) or does anyone have a go to fragrance for fall/winter that is similar? Thanks xx

RE: By the Fireplace by Replica - any similar scents?

I think Clean has one with similar notes and it makes for be called oak,

Jo Malone has two new scents for the fall called English...

Jo Malone has two new scents for the fall called English Oak & Redcurrant + English Oak & Hazelnut. Neither are quite like By the Fireplace but I think they fit the bill for stepping into fall. They have a 1oz bottle option that retails for $65. One more scent comparable to Replica's By the Fireplace would be Tokyomilk Novicain (don't know if I spelled it right). It reminds me of fall/winter/Xmas. ☆

RE: By the Fireplace by Replica - any similar scents?

I have the same exact problem, the smell is so great but it's not really an everyday perfume, I'd never go through a bottle. The Sephora employee who helped me layered Nirvana Amethyst over it and it was such a nice combination. I feel like a rollerball or travel size spray of it would be perfect for complimenting other perfumes

Re: RE: By the Fireplace by Replica - any similar scents?

They have the rollerball in a pack now with Jazz Club and At the Barbers

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing