Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

Best Lotions/Creams to go with Warm Scented Perfumes

Does anyone have any lotion or cream ideas to go with the my top 3 scents. I've been using some that have eucalyptus & tea tree oil, but i'm not a fan of the scent combo. I love the warmness of my perfumes, and I'm looking for lotion/cream to complement it. 

- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb 

- Kat Von D Saint

- Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture 

Any suggestions? 

Re: Best Lotions/Creams to go with Warm Scented Perfumes

@rosejanae may i suggest Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia lotion? 

It goes with most of my perfumes, especially warm and floral ones. 

Oooh, this is also a great suggestion! A Sephora BC gave me a few samples of this and it layers nicely with all kinds of things.

@fieldsofclover I fell in love with it too! 

My mother received samples from a nice airport SA and immediately bought two bottles, one for me and one for her 🙂 

do any have a idea for spicy perfume

do any have a idea for spicy perfume

Moroccanoil body butter is my daily go-to... it fades into the background nicely and layers well with a lot of other scents.

(It's also less common, if you're one of those people who doesn't like to be wearing the same thing everyone else is!)

RE: Best Lotions/Creams to go with Warm Scented Perfumes

I really love the Bum Bum cream too! It’s such a soft consistency, makes my skin feel amazing, and has such a calming warm smell that isn’t too strong, it would be perfect!

RE: Best Lotions/Creams to go with Warm Scented Perfumes

@rosejanae Sol De Janeiro’s BumBum Cream matches warm scents perfectly! Its own scent is my absolute favorite in the world! I’m waiting for the day that it becomes a perfume. ❤️

I tend to wear warmer scents myself, and I love Josie Maran's body butters.  My favorite is Vanilla Bean.  They are so light that they won't fight anything you wear but just enough that you can still smell them on your skin.  For other days, I pick something unscented, like Aveeno.

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing