cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|
Anonymous Insider

...help

Okay, I am a very busy person with school, sports, and work. I have absolutely no time to curl or straighten my hair. My problem is, my hair is half straight and half curly. I need a cheap product that will curl my hair. (I tend to have more curl than straight strands) I also have terrible frizz...

Re: ...help

I have curly hair and sometimes have the same problem. What I do is when I wash it in the morning, I brush it and put it in a low bun. Once it dries and I let it loose the top of my hair is smooth and the bottom are nice controlled not frizzy waves.

...help

@Anonymous Why not just toss your hair in a braid at night then undo it in the morning? There isn't a miracle product that will make your hair curly. You need to work with the texture you have. Put some styling lotion and serum mixed together, run it through your hair and either do two braids or one when your hair is wet before you go to sleep. When you wake up, undo then and just run your fingers through your hair.

RE: ...help

I recommend you try Bumble & Bumble Don’t Blow It,... It’s a styling cream specifically for air-drying that completely smooths out your hair and gives it a natural wave (so the straight half of your hair should catch up to the curly side).

@Anonymous How long is your hair? Is it coarse, or more fine? Do you already let it air-dry, or use a hair dryer and don't have more time than that takes?

Anonymous Insider

I let my hair air-dry every night. And I would say I have coarse hair.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing