Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

What is the best mascara out there?

i need to find a new mascara to buy and i don't know what

RE: What is the best mascara out there?

I LOVE the Lancôme Hypnôse Drama mascara! It makes my lashes so long and gives me crazy lash volume.

Lower end? L'Oreal Lash Paradise Higher end? Too Faced Be...

Lower end? L'Oreal Lash Paradise Higher end? Too Faced Better Than Sex or Dior Diorshow.

I looooove Chanel Le Volume. Stays put and people always ask me what I use. A splurge but worth it!

Re: What is the best mascara out there?

If you like big thick full, 'false eyelash looking' eyes, I love Lancome Hypnose Drama

Tarte's lights cameras lashes is great! Long, full lashes and it never flakes for me

The best mascara is "They're Real";by Benefit. Amazing. I...

The best mascara is "They're Real";by Benefit. Amazing. I have no lashes left cuz I'm old but with this mascara you can actually see them

I love it's so Big mascara by Elizabeth Mott. Better than sex by too faced and Roller lash by benefit is also a must have.

i love anything by marc jacobs, i've tried them all, and i rotate between them. they seem to give me the most length, volume, and stays put all day!

I think people look for different things in mascaras. I really love Tarte's Tarteist mascara. It lengthens, doesn't clump, makes my lashes thicker, doesn't smear under my eyes in humid weather or if I cry! I already have long lashes too, I use Latisse, but for some of us, long is not long enough! This mascara is underrated! 

Lancomes Big Monsieur and Peter Thomas Roth's lashes to d...

Lancomes Big Monsieur and Peter Thomas Roth's lashes to die for, on the less expensive side Loreal telescopic and Essence lash Princess mascara its literally like 5 bucks but so good, I discovered it from allure.

Hi! I love Benefit they're Real mascara.  So far, it is hands down my favorite. Over the past few years I've tried a ton of different brands at all price points and I always come back to this one for lengthening and volume without being smudgy. Good luck! -J 

RE: Re: What is the best mascara out there?

Thanks!

Lower end? Lash Paradise by L'Oreal. Higher-end? Charlotte T.'s full fat lashes!

Yes! i heard that the new loreal one is supposed to be really good! Im usually a cheapie so i may have to try that one!

Re: RE: Re: What is the best mascara out there?

@Nickname177171 Maybelline is known for their mascaras, so you can also start there in you are looking to save money (and aren't we all?!).  I am currently using NYX Doll Eye Volume and rec that one, too.  Good luck!

Re: RE: Re: What is the best mascara out there?

It's definitely one of the best releases this year!

Honestly I know it's pricey for some but I love tarte!! Check out the lights camera lashes mascara!

What are you looking for in a mascara? Length? Volume? Curl?

I am mostly looking for volume and length
19 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing