Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Super straight hair ๐Ÿ˜ž

Please help, I just cut it after years of growing. It is now just past my shoulders which I love bc itโ€™s getting healthier and thicker but what can I use to give myself some nice oomph and body?

RE: Super straight hair ๐Ÿ˜ž

Huge Living Proof advocate - I have long, straight, thin, and colour-treated hair. Iโ€™m always been seeking volumizing products since the Big Sexy Hair days. I use the Living Proof TBD Multi-Tasking Styler and the Full Root Lift spray to blow out my hair after washing. Once dry and styled, I mix in some Full Dry Volume Blast. Love this combo, highly recommend for similar hair types.

Re: Super straight hair ๐Ÿ˜ž

Starting with clean hair that has only been conditioned on the mid lengths and ends, apply a light styling product and heat protectant ( my favorite product for light hold is Aveda's Phomollient) and use a medium to large size round brush to blow dry your hair. This should give you a solid foundation for volume and body throughout your hair.  If that isn't quite enough, I would recommend using a small amount of Bumble & Bumble Pret a Powder (not the spray) in the areas where you would like more volume.  You could also set your hair through the crown on large rollers or clip sections up into large barrel curls as you finish your blow-dry.  

Thereโ€™s this dry shampoo by Lโ€™Oreal called Magic shampoo invisible, it gives you volume without it looking dry like many dry shampoos..I know itโ€™s a dry shampoo and youโ€™re probably like โ€œwell I donโ€™t need thatโ€ just try it..it really does work if youโ€™re struggling with flat hair also is smells really good and itโ€™s good for the price. I wish you the best๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks. Iโ€™m going to try it and let you know how it works for me.
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing