Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Reviews Not Posting

I recently purchased a hair dryer & 2 months later the attachments will not stay on the dryer; they now fall off continuously & I cannot use them at all. I wrote an honest review saying I love the dryer but cannot use the attachments anymore; therefore I could not recommend it & they refuse to post my review. I wrote to them about it and they replied that I am not "following their guidelines". So what this means to me is that I purchased a defective product based on only the good/great reviews because they won't display the not so great reviews.

Once again, buyer beware.  This is corporate America!

Tags:

I've had reviews not post. One of them all I said is that...

I've had reviews not post. One of them all I said is that I was allergic and had to return. I tried submitting a few times and it never posted. But I did notice that there were no new posts for the product for MONTHS. I've noticed that on other products too. I've also had a review posted and then removed. I think cuz I made a movie reference? I don't know. I think maybe the rules aren't so black and white.

Re: Reviews Not Posting

Hi @Sabina16

Reviews do not post as soon as you submit them.  If it has been a day or so since you posted the review and you still cannot see it I recommend posting under the Customer Service group and/or calling Customer Service for assistance.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing