Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Non-drying products for fine/non voluminous hair.

I am looking for recommendations on hair products, to include shampoo and conditioner. I am looking for products that assist with providing volume, but don’t dry out the scalp/hair. My hair is naturally oily, but I don’t want to strip it if it’s oils since that contributes to my scalp getting greasier. My hair is naturally: straight, fine to medium in thickness, oily, and mostly healthy. I am looking for a great conditioner, a sulfate free shampoo, and some products that provide volume.

Re: Non-drying products for fine/non voluminous hair.

I really like IGK - 30,000 Feet Volume Powder Spray. It’s great for adding volume! My hair is super fine and usually falls flat no matter how many volumizing products I use.

Re: Non-drying products for fine/non voluminous hair.

Hi @MissAliCruz,

I recommend the MOROCCANOIL Extra Volume Shampoo and Conditioner! It is super gentle, sulfate-free, and adds body and shine without weighing it down. It also leaves the hair looking and feeling healthier! I've been using this brand for years now;I love their products 🙂

https://www.sephora.com/product/extra-volume-shampoo-P412089

Always,
Danee

RE: Re: Non-drying products for fine/non voluminous hair.

Awesome! I’ll look into it now. I kind of gave up on trying to find products that body and shine so thanks for the recommendation!
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing