Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

FLAT HAIR HELP

I have the straightest flattest no BODY head of hair on my head helP

Re: FLAT HAIR HELP

Hi @Jpezzolla,

I have fine, relaxed hair and I wash my hair in the evenings - typically every other day. I like to let it air dry a bit before giving it a rough blow dry throughout. I always lift at the roots when blow drying, and I try to keep my head turned upside down as much as possible LOL.

Then, I twist my hair into a high bun on the top of my head and secure it with a scrunchie - not a hair tie. When I wake up the next morning and take my hair down, it's almost weightless and has so much volume! The twisted bun also adds really pretty waves throughout the body of my hair, and the scrunchie helps to keep any bends or creases from forming. I highly recommend trying it out. 🙂 I hope this helps!

Best regards,

Laurie

RE: FLAT HAIR HELP

Try using a medium round brush and blowing it out in pieces bottom to top. You want to blowing it out using the brush in an upward motion. Also from the crown of you head to the front of your head your hair naturally grows forward. If you blow it out in a forward motion, with your brush of course, you should be able to get more volume. Also redken has a quick tease hair spray. I use it after I blow my hair out. Good luck!
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing