Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Best products for LOTS of hair volume?

Hi! I have naturally straight hair and was wondering if anyone knew of any hair products (shampoos, etc.) to give you the BEST volume POSSIBLE WITHOUT having to tease your hair? thank you

Tags:

RE: Best products for LOTS of hair volume?

I would recommend a light leave in conditioner on the ends. I have fine blonde straight hair. I don’t even use conditioner in the shower. Maybe once a week. Then After my leave in I use a product to make my hair thicker and one for volume. So I might use Redken Thick lotion and thenVerb volume spray up top at the roots. I will end with an oil to seal in moisture at my ends. Blow drying your hair upside down and getting as much moisture out before going in with a round brush is key. I dry myhair til it’s completely dry and then use a round brush Section your hair with a round brush And get great volume. Use a thicken lotion then a volume spray. I use: Aquage gel lotion, Paul Mitchell tea tree thicken spray, Paul Mitchell thick lotion, redken GUTS, Alterna bamboo spray, Amika blow out or mousse, Verb beach waves, Bumble and Bumble volume hairspray and texture creamand beach wave spray. There are so many good ones out there. Playaround with the samples they give you and layer products Dry shampoo wil help your blowout last four days

RE: Best products for LOTS of hair volume?

I’m obsessed with Dry Bar “Southern Belle” it’s a root volumizer and I get so much volume with it for at least 3 days before I releasing.

Re: Best products for LOTS of hair volume?

@bunnybunny6 Well this really depends on your cut. If you have thick hair and a cut thats blunt with no layers, you're going to have a difficult time achieving volume no matter what we recommend. Same goes for any hair density with no layers added in. You can achieve the look of a teased root without actually teasing the root, there are lots of brands that have root powder sprays. 

Sephora sells IGK 30 000 Feet Volume Powder Spray which you spray at the root (finishing product not on wet hair) toussle the root and BAM volume. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing