Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Anyone try Tresemmes reverse system? Conditioner first then Shampoo

So before I discovered Living proof, I used tresemme healthy volume shampoo and conditioner it was really the only thing I found that didn't weigh my thin hair down and provided volume. I was still always up for trying something new that worked better so when tresemme launched the new volume reverse system I tried it. Basically you condition your hair first then Shampoo, to me it kind of made sense because most conditioners are too thick and add weight to thin hair thus making it fall flat. So I gave it a shot and I was pleasantly surprised It gave me more volume and bounce. I still switch between that and living proof, it is odd at first to switch what you've been doing your whole life but it definitely gave me more volume than the regular verison. However living proof takes the Cake. when I don't have much product in my hair I'll use the reverse system it works great and I also save money on living proof by not using it everyday. Just saying , if your someone that hasn't found a volume system that has worked for you, def give it a shot, you be just as surprised as I was. The pic I attached was on a day I used the reverse system my hair is flipped over i was just messing with it, not hair sprayed that way 😊

Re: Anyone try Tresemmes reverse system? Conditioner first then Shampoo

@Lisaaa86

There's so much volume and fullness to your hair! 🙂  I'm definitely going to try the Tresemme reverse system. Thanks for the tip!

RE: Anyone try Tresemmes reverse system? Conditioner first then Shampoo

What Living Proof products do you use? I’ve tried the Tresemme Reverse System and although I’ll finish the bottles, I won’t be repurchasing,... I wasn’t a huge fan of the results because while it does give my hair volume, it also makes it more tangled and harder to style. My hair is super finicky so I’m still searching for the best products

Re: Anyone try Tresemmes reverse system? Conditioner first then Shampoo

I love Living Proof!! I’m going to try Tresemme reverse in hopes it works for me too so I can copy your alternating method. Yay to saving money, thank so much for sharing! 💕

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing