Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Vegan Beauty
|

mascara recs please!!

mascara is easily the most important step in my makeup routine, and i've tried plenty. i want my routine to be entirely vegan and cruelty free, but i also don't want to spend over 30 bucks on mascara. does anyone have any suggestions for budget-friendly veg & cf mascaras that will not transfer or flake?

Re: mascara recs please!!

the elf roller lash mascara is amazing!

Budget friendly, vegan and cruelty free? Have you tried or heard of Pacifica? They have a ceramide mascara that gets alot of love and its not to bad on the wallet 🤩

@jessmac029 

For something inexpensive I would go with Covergirl….I’ve been using it for a few months and don’t have any issues with it! 

If you are still looking for recommendations, I got the bite beauty mascara as a sample in one of my previous orders and I really like it. The brush is similar to the too faced’s better than sex mascara but the full size doesn’t cost nearly as much (the full size is on sale for $14 right now). I make wudu at least 3 times throughout the day after I apply this mascara and it doesn’t smudge or run. It isn’t even marketed as waterproof so it’s just an added bonus. I use it every day. All bite beauty products are cf and vegan. 

Too-faced better than sex mascara is amazing and they sell it at Sephora of course I recommend that one

@jessmac029 

I'm not sure if they are all vegan, but they are all clean, and these are ones I've tried.  My favorite is the Wander.  The milk one can flake on me, but it doesn't happen everytime.  The ilia is pretty popular here.

Also, a couple of these come as minis, so you can always get the mini to test it out.

Wander Beauty Mile High Club Mascara Jet Black 

MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.27 oz / 8 ml (there's a mini)

ILIA Mini Limitless Lash Lengthening Mascara After Midnight 

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 23 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing