Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Vegan Beauty

What are some good vegan lip products?

I have an addiction with lip products because I love them so much and I just wanted to know other people’s favorites so maybe I can try them out 🤍🤍

Re: What are some good vegan lip products?

hi ! 

i personally am big into cruelty-free as well as vegan, & a great lip product i’ve found so far was the Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil  (trying two of the new shades when they come in the mail) !  i’m still on the hunt for some lipsticks, but i just ordered Melt Cosmetics Ultra-Matte Lipstick 710  & MAKEUP BY MARIO Ultra Suede® Sculpting Lip Pencil Jeff (edit: this isn’t vegan, but 98% of his products are).  i‘ll keep you updated !  another that saddened me because it was so lovely but unfortunately not cruelty-free was the tarte SEA Jelly Glaze Anytime Lip Mask Grapefruit !  

xx

@13elle   new colors Haus Lab Monster Lip Crayon.  Lots of beautiful colors to pick from that it could be hard to decide.  

@13elle My favorite vegan lip balm is First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lip Therapy so I definitely recommend checking that out. For color, I love everything Charlotte Tilbury offers, her line is cruelty free and most of her products are vegan. Some other good vegan brands are Rare and Hourglass, Rare makes a nice liquid lipstick and Hourglass makes a nice lip gloss. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing