Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Vegan Beauty
|

Vegan Fragrance and Face Cleaners

What is everyone’s favorite cruelty free and vegan face cleaners? Also fragrances? I am trying to find some inexpensive items so I can tell people where they can find the good stuff.

Re: Vegan Fragrance and Face Cleaners

I wouldn't call any of the one's I've used inexpensive if inexpensive to you means drug store prices. In terms of buying from Sephora, I feel these below are inexpensive.  

I love Korres Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser.  It's $28 for 5.07 oz at Sephora.  Not all their products are vegan.

I  loved Youth to the People, but didn't repurchase as the pump drips and wastes product. I should have decanted it into another container!

I just purchased Biossance Squalene + Elderberry Jelly Cleanser and I love it. It's $28 for 5 oz.  

The Inkey List Salicylic Acid + Pore Cleanser is good at $11 for 5 oz! But I stopped using because I needed a BHA topical product for my pores. While it was a good cleanser, It wasn't enough on it's own to keep my pores uncongested (very oily skin). 

I'm sensitive to fragrance, so don't use it.

Re: Vegan Fragrance and Face Cleaners

Youth to the People is a 100% vegan and cruelty free brand. I swear by this cleanser Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 

The Ordinary is also 100% vegan and cruelty free at a very affordable price point. Although they wouldn't be my first choice only because the are are pretty singular ingredient focused rather than "here is this one product for all of your needs" if that makes sense. But I really like the The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL and many of their serums.

At a similar price point to The Ordinary, Inkey List is 100% cruelty free and not all vegan but they do have many vegan options

Glow Recipe is vegan and cruelty free with the exception of like 1 or 2 products. I like their Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser 5.41 oz/ 160 mL and Glow Recipe Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask 2.7 oz/ 80 mL 

I also believe all of the Farmacy products are cruelty free and most, but not all, are vegan. I really like the Farmacy Mini Deep Sweep 2% BHA Pore Cleaning Toner with Moringa + Papaya 1.7 / 50 

I can't say I know that many vegan fragrance brands, especially not ones that I would consider inexpensive. I really like The 7 Virtues Santal Vanille Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and recently discovered this small and new brand called Summer Hours, although they are not inexpensive. 

I suggest searching here for more vegan fragrance options

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing