Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Vegan Beauty
|

Pitted scar, looking for product to hide it

I am getting married in a month, and of all things I got the checkpox (apparently there is a 15-20 percent chance of getting it again 😔) it left me with a fairly deep scar on the bridge of my nose. I am wondering if there is some product like concealer that can fill it in so it isn't so visible under my makeup? My regular concealer doesn't hide it.

Re: Pitted scar, looking for product to hide it

@franticbride I second @heartsmyface 's idea that a smoothing primer could possibly work depending on how deep it is. I really like the Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer and I do think they make a mini of that which goes a fairly long way 

Re: Pitted scar, looking for product to hide it

@franticbride  chickenpox?  Depending on the size of it you could use a pore smoothing

primer before your foundation and then a light diffusing finishing powder Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Finishing Powder Diffused Light  which would diffuse the shadow made by the pit.  what you actually notice when you see pores and pits in skin are the shadows cast by them so filling them as much as possible and then diffusing the light will help minimize them. 

If It’s large and bothersome and you have the resources, filler is an option to plump the area under the pit and even the skin surface.  

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing