From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Vegan Beauty

I have many pimples on my face, I need help.

How do you all care about pimples? I'm thinking of buying Jung kook 's Elishacoy kombucha mist. I did some research with my poor Korean, and it says it's good for pimples. Has anyone used it?

Re: I have many pimples on my face, I need help.

@jimmmyyypageeee That mist may be lovely, but it's more for hydrating the skin than combatting pimples. You'd likely need an active (a BHA, a benzoyl peroxide product, or a retinol) to really help with breakouts. 

I've not tried the product you mention but if your pimples are a lot or big, you need a full skin care regimen, with cleanser at the right pH to protect your skin barrier, salicylic acid (also known as BHA or beta-hydroxy acid) to keep pores clear, a lightweight moisturize to keep your skin hydrated and an acne product. 

Paula's Choice Resist Daily Pore-Refining Treatment with 2% BHA is wonderful.  I also used adapalene gel (a retinoid) at night but may take some research to find vegan one. It kills the bacteria that causes pimples.

If you have a type of pimple called cystic acne, hard bumps that are red, deep and hurt, you may need an antibiotic cream or an antibiotic which would have to be prescribed by a doctor or dermatologist.  I don't know of any vegan ones. 

Hope this helps, I struggled my life with pimples and know how hard it is to get rid of them.  

Hey,

It's so cool that you understand some Korean! I have never tried that product (love Jung, tho <3)

If you're looking for something to help calm inflammation, Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL is BOMB! this is amazing for all skin types. It comes in travel size too if you wanna give it a go before you fully commit. 

Let me know how it goes!

xoxo

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing