cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Vegan Beauty
|

Group Announcement: Vegan Beauty

Vegan Beauty Group Image.png

We are so excited to announce the launch of the Beauty Insider Community's newest group - Vegan Beauty! As you may already know, vegan means free of ingredients derived from any animal sources or animal by-products. So many Community favorite brands and products have been vegan all along or are transitioning to formulas free of animal ingredients so we wanted to create a new group to keep up with all this vegan goodness! 

Whether you've been vegan for years, are just starting to learn about vegan beauty, or accidentally landed in this group during your online research journey, welcome to the newest space to discuss all things animal product-free beauty! This is the destination to dive into topics such as plant-based retinol and squalane options, vegan fragrances, and vegan brands such as IGK, Kat Von D, Milk Makeup, and The 7 Virtues. 

This group is a judgement-free zone where you can ask questions about ingredients, vegan beauty benefits, and ask anything else in the realm of vegan beauty! We can't wait to share the latest and greatest vegan beauty news and learn about your favorite products. What's your favorite vegan beauty product? Leave a reply to let us know and be sure to join this group from the group homepage!

Re: Group Announcement: Vegan Beauty

I heard Bite Beauty is going all Vegan so perhaps I can ask this question here...

How does the Micellar Technology work in their new foundation? What does it mean?

RE: Group Announcement: Vegan Beauty

This is great!!! Very excited for this thread!

this is great...green and clean! 💚

yay! that's much appreciated

Oooooohhhhhh that’s going to be greatly appreciated!!   

Finally! 

That is the best group idea and much needed!

I know there are a lot of community members who will appreciate this group! I’m excited to learn more about Vegan brands ❤️

Cool idea.  While I don't purchase exclusively vegan beauty products I can appreciate learning more about vegan brands/products.

Anonymous Insider

yay! so happy that this has been made. I love vegan products:)
30 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Vegan Beauty Group Image.png
testing