cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Vegan Beauty
|

Group Announcement: Vegan Beauty

Vegan Beauty Group Image.png

We are so excited to announce the launch of the Beauty Insider Community's newest group - Vegan Beauty! As you may already know, vegan means free of ingredients derived from any animal sources or animal by-products. So many Community favorite brands and products have been vegan all along or are transitioning to formulas free of animal ingredients so we wanted to create a new group to keep up with all this vegan goodness! 

Whether you've been vegan for years, are just starting to learn about vegan beauty, or accidentally landed in this group during your online research journey, welcome to the newest space to discuss all things animal product-free beauty! This is the destination to dive into topics such as plant-based retinol and squalane options, vegan fragrances, and vegan brands such as IGK, Kat Von D, Milk Makeup, and The 7 Virtues. 

This group is a judgement-free zone where you can ask questions about ingredients, vegan beauty benefits, and ask anything else in the realm of vegan beauty! We can't wait to share the latest and greatest vegan beauty news and learn about your favorite products. What's your favorite vegan beauty product? Leave a reply to let us know and be sure to join this group from the group homepage!

Re: Group Announcement: Vegan Beauty

Nice to know Sephora has a vegan group.

I really like 100% pure lipstick & eye cream- the ingredients seem nice and it works on my skin.  the eye cream mostly hasn't melted into my eyes & the lipstick actually keeps my lips moist- when i remember to reapply.  (Sephora doesn't sell it)

I did really like the 'Sweat Foundation spf' but Sephora stopped selling it.  

I hope my Sephora emails will keep me informed to what vegan products they are selling.

I love this! However, I am a little disappointed because I was mislead at a Sephora and bought items that I later found out were not vegan 😕 the employee may not have been educated on the matter. She equated clean with cruelty free and vegan... But I will not waste my purchases by returning them since I have used some already. I am so grateful for this community ❤️

I'm excited to find this forum to discuss vegan beauty products! I don't wear a lot of makeup but what I do wear is vegan. I'm getting older and need something to fight the wrinkles and the dark circles under my eyes. Anyone have suggestions? Thank you!

I'm so excited to join this group! I am very passionate about vegan beauty. I recently heard about the re-branding from Kat Von D to KVD Vegan Beauty and I look forward to trying more products from them. My favorite vegan product is currently Milk's Hydro Grip Primer. I just bought the full size after getting it in my Play box and I'm obsessed. MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Hydrating Makeup Primer with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.52 / 45 mL

I love testing and using vegan beauty products! In fact, I'm always on the lookout for vegan recipes, food and ideas because I'm living a plant-based life and I work on a vegan website with my partner called Vegan American Princess. We're always looking for new products to blog about! Right now, I'm absolutely loving the Glow Recipe Banana Souffle Moisturizer! Great brand with wonderful ingredients! GLOW RECIPE - Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream

I absolutely love the Glow Recipe products! I've been really impressed with my skin results. I try my best to shop the sales, though. 😛

Hi @CoffeePowered,

I have been wanting to give this a try! Thanks for sharing your thoughts:)

Best,
Rebecca

Anonymous Insider

try this new product my girfriend found it realy useful for her skin i recommend it  for you guys .

Great TO Read

Regards

RE: Group Announcement: Vegan Beauty

LOVE 💕

Objet : Group Announcement: Vegan Beauty

Yeahhh

Great idea, @SephoraBIC !

Awesome!!! 🌱 

Group Announcement: Vegan Beauty

YES YES YES. One of the things that I realized back in 2018 was that I need to be a smart consumer and then in 2019 I realized that not only do ethics matter to me, so do the source of the ingredients. I try to exclusively shop vegan. The first holy-grail that comes to mind is the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, closely followed by Tarte Knockout Tingling Treatment.

Curious, are you implying Laneige is vegan and/or cruelty free?

Re: RE: Group Announcement: Vegan Beauty

Everything I have found says Laneign is not cruelty free. They sell in mainland China where animal testing is required.  There are a lot of vegan products that are not cruelty free due to selling in China. Likewise, there are brands labeled cruelty free that are not vegan. There are also brands who are CF and vegan but owned by non-cf parent companies.  In summary - it can get complicated. 

From my understanding they as a whole are cruelty free- d...

From my understanding they as a whole are cruelty free- despite that Amorepacific does allow testing to be sold in the Chinese market.

@SephoraBIC Love this.  And I hope to hear about people's experiences with brands, and, I must admit, lifestyle decisions.  I love vegan creams and find they are better for my skin.  Can't wait to hear feedback from others.  So into this thread.

This is great! Looking forward to learn about more vegan makeup and skincare options!

I love this.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️  

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Vegan Beauty Group Image.png
testing