Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Vegan Beauty
|

Dewy face makeup, please.

I'm looking to switch over to a more dewy look and interested in face products that are light to medium coverage, in the form of serums, oils, creams. Looking for primer, concealer, foundation/skin tint, setting spray. Big bonus points for SPF. Also curious about a finishing powder that you may know works well with whatever products you recommend. I have been leaning toward Ilia products, but those pricesssss. 🤦‍♀️ Thank you!!! ❤️

Re: Dewy face makeup, please.

TATCHA DEWY SPRAY MOISTURIZER AND TATCHA PRODUCTS definitely sounds good for you. 

This is a facial MOISTURIZER. 

Therefore, check out your need for oil based products. 

Tatcha dewy spray MOISTURIZER,  works for me. 

#catherinelataillade 

#links to products 

Re: Dewy face makeup, please.

Hi @fairlyfreshy ! Many sunscreens can give you a dewy look all by themselves, as long as they're not marketed as "matte finish." If you like mineral sunscreens, consider Saie Sunvisor Radiant Moisturizing Face Sunscreen SPF 35 1.35 oz/ 40 mL or any shade of Saie Slip Tint Dewy Tinted Moisturizer SPF 35 Sunscreen Six ; both of these give me a dewy finish. One of my favorite chemical sunscreens isn't sold at Sephora: OMI Verdio UV Moisture Essence SPF 50. It's a Japanese sunscreen you'll find at retailers like YesStyle and Stylevana. It leaves me more dewy than Saie's sunscreens; it gives more of a "glass skin" finish. Some sunscreens by La Roche Posay and CoTZ will also give a dewy finish. 

For serums, oils, and creams: that all depends on your skin type/behavior, skincare goals/issues, and the other products currently in your skincare routine. In fact, if you have a good skincare routine, your skin's in good shape, and you have no major goals/issues to address, then I say forget about adding these products for now. Just add a dewy/shiny sunscreen instead. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing