cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Vegan Beauty
|

Daily Vegan Mascara

Hi folks 👋 

Wondering if anyone has their favourite vegan daily mascara? I have tried so many but haven’t fell in love with any except the one from Elate, but Sephora doesn’t sell this brand 😞

im looking for something that keep lashes healthy but also isn’t crumbly or one that stays moist to the touch and washed off easily.

Does anyone have a fave they would recommend? 
TY vegan beauty babes! 🐰 🌱 💛 

Re: Daily Vegan Mascara

Certainly, A highly recommended vegan daily mascara is the pacifica stellar Gaze Length & Strength mineral mascara. It offers long lasting wear, provides length and volume to lashes, and is formulated with natural ingredients to promote lash health. Another great option is the lily lolo vegan mascara, known for its gentle formula that won't crumble or flake throughout the day. It's easy to remove and leaves lashes feeling soft. These mascaras have garnered positive reviews from vegan beauty enthusiasts are worth considering for achieving your desired look while maintaining las health. 
http://trollerdude.com/

I do have a rec for you @lealaselina 

Have you heard of a brand called Pacifica?

Thier ceramide vegan mascara is excellent 👌 👏  and thier entire line is vegan and cruelty free,  you should go check them out 🥰

If Milk Make up is vegan I would recommend thier Kush mascara, MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.13 oz/ 4 mL  I love that one too!

Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Jet 

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Can't Stop Staring Clean Lengthening & Lifting Mascara Black 

Ami Colé Lash-Amplifying Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara Rich Black 

I gifted the former to @faeriegirl , so she could go into deets, but I think she's a fan.

The others, I have, both are great lengthening mascaras, I love the Ami a little bit more though @lealaselina 

@lealaselina  The Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Jet  is fantastic! I get lots of length and volume, it lasts for me all day, and it removes easily with my cleansing balm.

I'm really loving the fenty hella thicc mascara

Amaizng I haven’t tried it so will give it a go! Thank you 😊 

I love Fenty, haven't tried hella thicc yet, but I don't think it's vegan d/t beeswax.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing