Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Vegan Beauty
|

Concealer problem

Hi, I have tried multiple concealers and it just seems that it won’t stick to my skin.. I am using the NYX primer and their setting powder everyday and have now tried their concealer which did not stick. I am now trying the Tarte creaseless concealer and it is still not staying on my face more than like 2 hours!! I could use any advice or tips for my daily makeup routine! Thanks 🙂 tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer 10N Fair

Daphne

Re: Concealer problem

I was very optimistic about the Tarte CC when it first came out, but after giving it multiple goes, I finally accepted that it just doesn't work for me. 

What DOES work for me i've found is: Glossier's Stretch Concealer & Tarte Shape Tape

Happy Shopping @MyAesthetic 

RE: Concealer problem

The makeup that works best for me after buying hundreds of different ones has been the Tarte CC cream. It goes on like velvet and it’s buildable. Good luck.

Are you using a face primer or an eye primer? I heard this hack from a makeup artist about using an eyelid primer under eyes to lock in concealer and for a smoother application. 

@MyAesthetic I do enjoy this concealer for it’s full coverage, but it is very very very thick. Using too much primer underneath or too much concealer won’t lead to a nice application. I would recommend using the bare minimum you need for coverage then lightly set it with power. A little goes a long way with this particular concealer! I take the toe foot applicator and dab a little bit of product on my ring finger and gently pat it where I want to apply it. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing