Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

what foundation do you recommend? something that doesn’t crease fast and lasts !

Let me know please !

Re: what foundation do you recommend? something that doesn’t crease fast and lasts !

Definitely Born This Way, that stuff is like airbrushed magic (and doesn't need to be powdered to last) 

Too Faced Born This Way Natural Finish Longwear Liquid Foundation Ivory 

Re: what foundation do you recommend? something that doesn’t crease fast and lasts !

Bare Minerals && Bobbi Brown

Hmmm...still looking for the best foundation. I have tried bare minerals and bobbi brown was a no for me. It felt like it gave me no coverage at all. I am currently using estee lauder and have recently purchased the YSL. They're pricey, but my goal is to have sunscreen coverage. I still haven't decided which one is better. Crossing my fingers that YSL works out. First day using YSL, hopefully it works out.

RE: what foundation do you recommend? something that doesn’t crease fast and lasts !

I love my Huda Beauty foundation... I have some troubled skin... adult cystic acne around the jawline, dry cracks and patches around my nose and mouth, with an oily forehead, and sensitivity. I’ve tried many foundations including fenty and too faced, even clinique but I stand by Huda beauty, it seriously doesn’t crease and covers anything, it’s like magic.

RE: what foundation do you recommend? something that doesn’t crease fast and lasts !

I like the Charlotte tilbury light wonder foundation, it light airy and looks so natural! Am I haven’t noticed any creasing

I know its expensive, but I swear by the Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation! Leaves the skin looking smooth and lasts all say on me when I set it with a powder! I'm sure using some all nighter spray will help as well 🙂 

@Srss1996 I agree with @brookiemck , Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 8.75does not crease and sets very well.  It's provides buildable coverage, so it's really versatile.  It also blends very easily...I actually just use my fingers to tap and blend

Hi, I recommend for you milk make up stick foundation no crease medium coverage i love it!

Hi @Srss1996  - My go to foundation is DIOR - Dior Airflash Spray Foundation.

The product provides medium coverage, but because its really lightweight you can build it. I apply it by spraying the product onto a plate or plastic disc and use a BeautyBlender. If you're looking for a more affordable product, then the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation is a great substitute.

Hi @Srss1996,

I agree with @GG84! This foundation does not move! 

Best,
Rebecca

@GG84 I've carried your recommendation around in my head for like a year and finally bought my first bottle of this about an hour ago 💝

@Srss1996 How much coverage and what type of finish are you looking for?

My skin is more combination so
14 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 28 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing