From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Trending at Sephora

Trending at Sephora

• 209657 Members
  • 3347 Conversations
  • 0 Photos

Stay up to date on the latest products, brands, and features available at Sephora, straight from HQ.

Stay up to date on the latest products, brands, and features available at Sephora, straight from HQ.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Ask a Beauty Expert
|
Re: Ask a Beauty Expert
SEPHORA PRO ARTIST INSIDER
Reply: HI @AlanaNorris ! We are so happy you are here and that you felt so sincerely taken care of! It warms our heart to read this. We a ...read more
HI @AlanaNorris ! We are so happy you are here and that you felt so sincerely taken care of! It warms our heart to read this. We are always here for you and ready to create a safe space where you can get the products that you need during your transition!! THANK YOU!!❤️ I love the color corrector she recommended for you!! I do agree about the amazing color range of the Sephora Collection best skin ever being sooo too good! Well coming soon is a brand new full coverage long wearing concealer that your's truly helped work on!! The shades match one to one with the foundation. So you would get the same shade but in this formula. I will tell you that this is an outstanding formula and I even suggest you getting multiple shades to brighten and contour if you want! They are truly amazing and there have been times where I have used this instead of foundation and been soo happy with the wear and coverage. SEPHORA COLLECTIONBest Skin Ever Full Coverage Multi-Use Concealer- Please search this up in the search bar This launches 8/12!!!! Only a few days away! Keep the same corrector and I agree with the powder to set. I also think you would love a full coverage powder foundation for days when you just want to use the corrector concealer and then powder. Check out #ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Turn Up The Base Versatile Powder Foundation Deep 5 (N) in shade 3 R or 2R! Please let us know if there is anything else you may need!
Recent images from this conversation
Ambassador Curated
Monthly Favorites: July 2022 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2022 Edition!
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: @curlychiquita I know! I've loved their epsom salts for what seems like forever but I'm genuinely impressed by the quality of the ...read more
@curlychiquita I know! I've loved their epsom salts for what seems like forever but I'm genuinely impressed by the quality of the other products I've recently been trying from them.
Ambassador Curated
Vacay Summer Challenge: BIC World Tour – Talk about your favorite products, tips, and essentials for the great outdoors! (Week 6)
|
Re: Vacay Summer Challenge: BIC World Tour – Talk about your favorite products, tips, and essentials for the great outdoors! (Week 6)
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: Do you like teetering on the edge? Try the Hottest Seesaw around (literally on fire) Bust out your inner child, Evel Knievel style ...read more
Do you like teetering on the edge? Try the Hottest Seesaw around (literally on fire) Bust out your inner child, Evel Knievel style!!!! (pic should have been at the end of the post…sorry) I personally prefer not to wear makeup when I’am outside no matter the activity. I believe the best thing about being in the great outdoors is that nature doesn’t care if your makeup looks perfect, if you smell like roses, or if your dressed to impress. It’s time to leave your makeup bag behind and let nature give you a makeover (ie: it does an amazing job). I don’t require a giant purse, backpack, or suitcase filled with all the luxury items I use at home. For me, as long as I have protection from the elements and basic necessities I’m good to go. Whenever I’m going outside for a prolonged period I never wear perfume or any other sweet smelling scents as they seem to attract the mosquitoes and black flys(especially around dusk) but I do wear Degree deodorant ( or as I like to call it “redneck perfume”) in the Vanilla and Jasmine (amazing scent) which is strong enough that those around you can smell it, and it provides great protection (72hr). I definitely make sure to pack plenty of bug spray and bug spray wipes for face and other small areas. For me, Off Deep Woods is my go to for both (their wipes come in resealable packages as well as singles). I also pack sunscreen (lots) in different varieties and brands. For my kids I tend to use Blue Lizard because its made for sensitive skin and its available in stick form for easier face and ear application. I also use Banana Boat kids sport spray with power stay technology in spf 50 for the really sweaty times or if we are planning to be in the water for awhile. My go to for adults is Banana Boat with spf 50 its water and sweat resistant and it doesn’t seem to wear off as quick as other brands have. I do apply a daily face (Olay spf 15) and a lip (Cay Skin Isle Lip Balm spf 30) moisturizer every morning so the most exposed parts of my skin are protected at the start the day. Normally when we camp its in a remote area with no luxury accommodations at all. Our stove is a grate over the fire with a table made from a log sitting flat side down, the washroom is a bucket of water a bar of soap and a washcloth, and a tide pen (laundry). The toilet is usually located at the back of the nearest tree, light is provided by the sun,moon and fire (if you can start one), and the entertainment varies by location and campers.
Makeup under a motorcycle helmet?
|
Re: Makeup under a motorcycle helmet?
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: If you decide to ride your bike to a certain place, I don't understand why you have to do your makeup? I haven't heard of any ways ...read more
If you decide to ride your bike to a certain place, I don't understand why you have to do your makeup? I haven't heard of any ways to keep your makeup on after riding a bike. Anything can happen along the way, it can start raining. What will you do in that case? I think you should take care of how to keep your health on the road, not your beauty. Pick the right outfit, maybe you can use it. Here is the best article on the subject https://simplebikeinsurance.com/a-guide-to-riding-in-the-rain/. I think you won't have any questions after that. Good luck on the road.
Happy trails, Anna2BT!
|
Re: Happy trails, Anna2BT!
ROOKIE III INSIDER
Reply: Thank you for all the fun posts @Anna2BT  Wishing you the best of luck back at school and you go get that degree girl! 朗 ...read more
Thank you for all the fun posts @Anna2BT 💗💜💚 Wishing you the best of luck back at school and you go get that degree girl! 🤩💖
Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday
|
Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: Thanks @SportyGirly125  ...read more
Thanks @SportyGirly125 💕💝🎉
The New Sephora Favorites Hello! Set Is HERE
|
Re: The New Sephora Favorites Hello! Set Is HERE
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @jacquelinea13 Yes, you'll have to make separate orders as Sephora's system only allows one code per order (with very few exceptio ...read more
@jacquelinea13 Yes, you'll have to make separate orders as Sephora's system only allows one code per order (with very few exceptions).
Ambassador Curated
Demystifying the Community Rank System
|
Re: Demystifying the Community Rank System
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thanks @SportyGirly125 Hauling out the lipsticks to try and find a fave (or two) to wear made me think I really do need to bust th ...read more
Thanks @SportyGirly125 Hauling out the lipsticks to try and find a fave (or two) to wear made me think I really do need to bust these out more.
BEAUTY NEWS 2.0
|
Re: BEAUTY NEWS 2.0
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @Kim888 other than UD's Naked palette, I don't ever recall a brand giving people a heads-up that it was being discontinued. ...read more
@Kim888 other than UD's Naked palette, I don't ever recall a brand giving people a heads-up that it was being discontinued.
The Sephora Sweepstakes Winner Announcement Thread
|
Re: The Sephora Sweepstakes Winner Announcement Thread
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: Hello! Where were the June 2022 sweepstake winners announced?
Hello! Where were the June 2022 sweepstake winners announced?
104,779 Posts