Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Your Instagram Photo Could Be Featured on Sephora.com – Here’s How!

Hello, gorgeous! Want to know how your Instagram posts can be showcased on Sephora.com? Check out these three easy steps for a chance to have your photo featured on our website:

1. 📷 Take a still photo and upload it to your Instagram feed. Show off your latest Sephora haul, flaunt your hair and makeup glam with a selfie, capture your updated skincare routine with a “shelfie,” or even post your helpful product swatches – it’s all up to you! Here in the BIC, we love to see all sorts of beauty-related photos from Community members like you. 😊

1. 🏷️ Mention our official account (@sephora) and include “#sephora” in your post caption so we can find your photo!

1. 💬 Look out for a comment from the @sephora account and reply to the comment with this hashtag: #YesSephora

Easy, right? Once you’ve completed these steps, check back to Sephora.com to see if your photo has made it to the Beauty Insider Community Gallery. If we recognize any Sephora products shown in your photo, it may even show up on our product pages!

We can’t wait to see your photos! Hit the “Reply” button below and let us know what kind of beauty photos you might post on Instagram (with @sephora and #sephora in your caption, of course! 😉)

Re: Your Instagram Photo Could Be Featured on Sephora.com – Here’s How!

Ooh I like this feature @TeamBIC ! Of course Ill be posting selfies! And on the rare occasion I get a decent quality product shot, I will post those too. Who am I kidding, even if doesnt look great, I will still post it. As you can see from my feed, lol. 💗

It looks like I'm going to have to learn how to put makeup on my cats 🤔😅. I *may* actually be getting dolled up for an anniversary dinner (it's been almost 2 years since we've been out) soon so this may be a great time to take a selfie while wearing an actual dress! Shocking I know right???

Sounds cool, my butt would be fired if I tagged you guys 😂 can’t wait to see everyone else! 

@TeamBIC Mine are swatches, some of my hauls, and of course the amazing gratis we receive.

@SportyGirly125 That works too! I have posted IG pics of my gratis before and have had it featured on Sephora.com 😊

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 38 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing