cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Your 2022 Sephora Community Wrap-Up from Team BIC

TeamBIC_0-1670602514178.png

Where has 2022 gone?! ๐Ÿคฏ Before we get ready to ring in the new year, we want to take a moment to say thank you for another fabulous year here in the Beauty Insider Community. โœจ Whether youโ€™ve been around on the Sephora Community since its old school โ€œBeauty Talkโ€ days, or just joined in on all the fun earlier this year, we ๐Ÿ’™ you for keeping this the happiest, lipstick-loving place on the internet!

Letโ€™s take a little stroll down this yearโ€™s memory lane! Here are the top five threads that racked up the most replies in 2022:

1. Show Me Your Nails 2.0 
  2. What are you wearing today Pt2 
  3. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’– 
  4. 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge 
  5. Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022 

Hereโ€™s a little look at some of the most frequently-tagged products in the Forum this year โ€“ some are on their way to becoming tried and true Community Favorites ๐Ÿฅฐ:

1. LANEIGE Limited Edition Lip Sleeping Mask 
  2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Water-Resistant Eye Primer 0.24 fl oz/ 7 mL 
  3. GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Line It Up Clean 24-Hr Gel Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner 
  4. GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Iโ€™m Still Here Longwear Clean Matte Liquid Lipstick 
  5. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer 

Hit the โ€œReplyโ€ button below and join in on wishing fellow BICers a happy and healthy holiday season. We canโ€™t wait to welcome 2023 with all of you! ๐Ÿ™

Re: Your 2022 Sephora Community Wrap-Up from Team BIC

Thank you to all the BIC community for all you do each year. I've been trying to participate more, but things just keep going wrong and won't let me reply, etc. I wish all of you a very Happy Holiday season and I hope all your dreams come true!

Happy Holidays everyone and @TeamBIC !! Iโ€™ve had so much fun and made so many true friends here over the years! This was a super fun year on BIC and I love the challenge threads and so many others! Never have enough time to spend with everyone but itโ€™s been a great year here on BIC! Thank you to the ambassadors and all of @TeamBIC @for everything you do and for sharing these stats! Hope everyone is staying warm and cozy. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

Happy Holidays @TeamBIC  and all of the other lovely members here. Everyone here is so friendly, kind, and giving, and it warms my heart to be a part of such a special community. Even with so many outside stressors, it brings comfort to see people making friendships, sharing ideas, trying products, helping others, and more. Best wishes to everyone. 

Weโ€™ll said @PrettyPaint !

What a year @TeamBIC! Huge thank you to each of you and to everyone on BIC for making this community so special. ๐Ÿ’– With all the unique set of circumstances and uncertainties that the whole world has been presented over the last few years, BIC has remained a trusted and much appreciated constant - a place to go for laughter or a much-needed time-out from the daily grind; a destination for enabling hauls and amazing recommendations, inspiring photos, and fun challenges; and for opportunities to pan products, shop for beauty treats, and to connect. 

Wishing everyone the best of this season - good health, peace and joy. Looking forward to the adventures that await us next year! Happy Holidays BIC! 
12.2022 BW fireplace.jpg

Aww, @itsfi , so nicely said! 

Beautifully said @itsfi and happiest of holidays to you ! @TeamBIC thank you for creating this wonderfully fun happy place! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿฅ‚

๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you guys! It means the world!

Thank you for another wonderful fun filled year @TeamBIC  

C702F8E9-98F0-4017-8BEE-72EA1A59826B.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Love these insights! Thanks for all you do @TeamBIC !! Happy Holidays, y'alll - Cheers to making it through 2022!!!!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

I don't know what that drink is @Tamara76 , but it looks festive and delicious!

Thanks @CarolBT ! It sure was๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท

That looks delicious @Tamara76 ! 

Thank you @Kim888 ! It was a Peppermint White Russian and it was soooo good๐Ÿฉท

Happy Holidays to all the lovely faces of BIC!!  We made it through another year!!  I hope everyone stays healthy and safe as we ring in another year!  

@TeamBIC   Thank you for all your hard work behind the scenes all year!   I cannot express enough how much itโ€™s appreciated!  big hugs to all of you!  

Oh wow, those were the overall superstar product recommendations?   Pretty solid products that belong in everyoneโ€™s collection in the top five so itโ€™s good to see weโ€™re giving good advice!๐Ÿ˜Ž

Personally my favorite product purchased this year is the Danessa Myricks Beauty Lightwork Volume III - Infinite Light Eye & Face Palette   Thรฉ instant intensity and chromatic color shifts are incredible!  And the blending of the almost oily shadows is a dream!   Theyโ€™re pure heaven!  

Second favourite product is the PATRICK TA Major Brow Lamination Gel 0.17 oz/ 5 mL   This is the best brow gel!   It leaves some time to create whichever brow effect you want and then freezes them in place all day!  

@heartsmyface Yes to the Danessa Myricks!!!!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Thank you Team BIC and friends for all your hard work this year! I have had so much fun see all the wonderful content and challenges and canโ€™t wait to see what next year brings! Happy Holidays Everyone! 

Happy holidays @TeamBIC and friends. Always fun to get a mental break here at BIC (though itโ€™s quite expensive after looking at everyone recommendations and hauls ๐Ÿ˜˜)  Sending everyone (including myself) sunshine, blue sky and water ๐Ÿ˜˜ PS: all good products you list there. I love Laneige Mint ๐Ÿ‘
27B4C514-1DED-4DD6-A146-A0E988AE0942.jpeg

Beautiful @blackkitty2014 ! Happy holidays to you all! ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŽ„

107 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • TeamBIC_0-1670602514178.png
  • happy_holidays_snowflake_glitter.gif
  • 238BB3E2-4D09-4298-B6C8-4541866F8A49.gif
  • Screenshot_20221210-183831_Chrome.jpg
  • niki172_0-1670754078201.gif
  • 64C6426F-3891-4BDD-8727-629150DDE57C.jpeg