Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Who Wants to Go to Field Trip Festival in Toronto?

SLIDE3_960x960.jpg

ATTENTION FIELD TRIP FESTIVAL FANS! We have the most exciting news to share: we were able to score tickets for two community members and a guest (each) for Field Trip festival in Toronto! The festival takes place this weekend on June 2nd and 3rd at Fort York & Garrison Common. If you want to score these tickets we are giving them away on a first come, first serve basis and you must actually attend the festival because we want to hear all about your experience. 

Here's what you need to know:

• We're giving away two tickets to two Community members (so both get a +1 in case you don't like dancing alone)
  • If you are interested in going you must actually attend the festival
  • You must report back to the community and can do so by splitting a new thread with the other member
  • You must get glammed up at the Sephora booth 😄 Oh and take lots of pics!  
  • No ticket resellers please!

If you agree to all of the above and can make it to the festival this weekend please send me a PM letting me know the artist you're most excited about and who you'd like to bring with you. 

GOOD LUCK!

Re: Who Wants to Go to Field Trip Festival in Toronto?

We still have two tickets available to one community member! Send me a message if you’re interested!

DMed you! I live around the corner! This would be perfect!

Wow this looks like so much fun!! Too bad I’m seeing this 4 hours too late haha. Hope whoever gets this has lots of fun! 😋

Ooh what an amazing opportunity, congrats to whomever gets this!

What a fun event!! 😍 Wishing I was in Toronto! 

Aw man, I'll just be getting back into Toronto Saturday night from the West Coast, so that wont work. Awesome line up, love Metric! Have fun!! 

@Beadshopgirl I'm drawing a blank on your proximity to Toronto. . 

@heartsmyface I think you may be traveling but FYI just in case

Thanks @ElleElleG, but I’m a 5 hour plane ride away from Toronto! 😘

Well you do deserve a vacation so...... 😘

@Beadshopgirl

Tagging more Toronto people! Apologies in advance if you're not in Toronto and pls don't take offense, I'm just guessing based on the most recent posts on the Canada thread ❤️ @Aaliaa @GG84 @lachaton @fatimamummy @veronika23

Thanks for the tag @pocketvenus, sadly I have plans for the weekend so won't be able to attend but hope whomever goes has a blast!

Thank you for tag @pocketvenus  but It is the month of Ramadan so I have to pass. I hope whoever goes have fun and report back with loads of pics.

Aw fiddle sticks! If it was next weekend or any other weekend really Id be so down to drive the 4 hours to Toronto! I hope whoever goes has a blast!

I've been to Field Trip before and it was fun! Unfortunately I've already made other plans :'( @Mochapj might this be of interest??

Appreciate the tag @pocketvenus , thank you!

unfortunately like you I already have other commitments but I hope whoever goes has fun!!

This would be so exciting 🙌🏻 But I am taking care of My nephew for the next two weeks in Ottawa 😩 So I can't go.  💜😊congratulations and have a wonderful time to who every gets to go!!! So jealous lol 

This is so cool, @KatieBT! If Toronto was just a tad closer I'd go in a heartbeat haha. If ever you get tickets to festivals in Montreal, I'd be very willing to go 😉 I can't wait to see the reports from whoever ends up going! 

Ahh what an amazing opportunity to any of our TO members! Cough cough @KatieBT... if anything happens in Vancouver with little-to-no notice, I am all over it!

Oh man! Awesome! Too short notice to fly there and have a conference in Chicago, but I can’t wait to hear about it from whoever goes though!! 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • SLIDE3_960x960.jpg
testing