Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

I would love to be able to access reviews and ratings in...

I would love to be able to access reviews and ratings in store! I always get in the store and forget everything I've read online or I want to try something new but don't want to risk it... That would be great!! 🙂

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

I would like to see a virtual makeover booth, making over your makeup in the computer. That would be very different.

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

sephora app for android!

space age lasers that would safely and painlessly remove...

space age lasers that would safely and painlessly remove up to 40 pounds. for free

I would love to see makeup how to videos in your store, H...

I would love to see makeup how to videos in your store, However, you would really need to tone down the music in store as sometimes it is hard for the associates to hear you and vice/versa, Thanks!
Anonymous Insider

I would absolutely LOVE a Beauty Talk app for my ipod/ipad/droid! Smiley Happy

an electronic catalog of videos detailing how to use the products you sell. two months ago, i bought benefit's dr. good-something, and i still fail to use it correctly

I want to get my hair styled in store the same way I can get my make-up consultation in store!!!

I would love to see a kiosk for product reviews and ratings.  The reviews and ratings is one of the reasons I tend to shop online, you can't get that in-store.  But, having both that and the expertise of Sephora employees would definitely have me shopping in store and be different that other beauty stores and boutiques currently.

Step by step makeup tutorialsWoman Very Happy

Anonymous Insider

hello! i think you guys should start a make-up videos tutorials since you guys are professional. 🙂

I've always wished I could read ratings & reviews in-store! A kiosk would be an excellent idea!

rating and reviews kiosk

rating and reviews kiosk
Anonymous Insider

We need an app for Android phones, not just iPhones. More people are getting or have Androids now...and we want a sephora app too!!!

Anonymous Insider

Sephora.com on an iPad all over the store, so people can search and choose the products they want easily.

Anonymous Insider

Makeup suggestions for seniors? Especially eye makeup

make over photos and videos

make over photos and videos

what is a realy good makeup value kit?

what is a realy good makeup value kit?

I would love to see a computer based questionnaire that y...

I would love to see a computer based questionnaire that you tell what color hair you have, skin type, etc. and it will recommend all the products you might try.

How-to and Make-over videos playing stores!

How-to and Make-over videos playing stores!

Make-up brands sectioned by the color of your eyes, skin...

Make-up brands sectioned by the color of your eyes, skin tone, hair type. Would make shopping for what complements me much easier.
testing