Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What miracle beauty product would you invent?

Anonymous Insider

Re: What miracle beauty product would you invent?

I would invent an all-in-one skincare product that would fight the signs of aging, reduce wrinkles and fine lines, reduce hyperpigmentation, combat acne, reduce redness, remove undereye puffiness, it would firm the skin, remove toxins from the skin, contain a high SPF, and work as both my day and night serum, and work well underneath my foundation eliminating the need for a foundation primer.  It would make all skin types look smooth, firm and beautiful.  It would be an all-in-one product that would do everything for the face and undereye area and eliminate the need to buy different creams/serums for the day and night and eliminate the need for multi-products. 

Invent a cream that would permanently repair loose skin and slackening in the jaw and neck with continued use

I would invent a waterproof,easy to use eye shadow in powder form that would not sludge off the eye lids of the especially vulnerable over 40 crowd,but still a valued necessity among all ages.I would make it in all colors and all styles-matte,glisten and vinyl .I would create a beautiful make-up dissolving pre-moistened cloth that would come in a refillable  designer-esq case, as beautiful to look at as to use. To have all of these things I feel would certainly fill a void and would allow emphasis on how important it is to take off your make up at the end of your day  and have clean ,moisturized skin before you tuck yourself in for a restful nights beauty sleep.

A product that instantly remove pimples and spots!!!!

Anonymous Insider

I would invent a lotion that tans you, firms you, & l...

I would invent a lotion that tans you, firms you, & lessons hair growth all at the same time
Anonymous Insider

I would invent a face spray that would ensure the longetivity of the makeup worn. I would make different formulas to please every ones skin needs. I would have one with built in sunscreen, another one with moisturizers for dry skin, another with a matterfier for oily skin another one that combats and resists humidity and finally! another one with vitamins to fortify the skin. I woudnt want the face spray to be fragranced because it might ignite allergies. Id have the ingredients in each spray to be natural or organic with very few chemical ingredients. I came up with this idea because not a lot of foundations that claim to last a certain amount of time remain true, so i figured that maybe makeup needs a separate product to work with in order to last. Urban decay has a face spray but the lingering smell isnt pleasant. 

I hope product companies are reading our great ideas in order to truly see what the comsumer demands 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

i would invent a skin care product to make your face look pore-less if u had big pores.

Anonymous Insider

I would make makeup of the same quality the companies you sell makeup for for reasonable prices. You cannot honestly tell me that it costs $17-20+ to produce a tiny container of eyeshadow.  No offense but ive wanted to afford the makeup from sephora, i can usually only afford one item every 3-6 months and im affraid to ask the Sephora employees what makeup is right for me.They usually they intimidate me and make me feel stupid and poor when i ask them so the item i get is never looks good on me and i wasted my  money. All the lower end cvs cheaper makeups make my skin breakout severely so i have no option to buy higher end makeup or look ugly without makeup.  I just cant afford it. I believe every girl deserves to be pretty.  I feel like that wish will never come true for me. That would be my dream is for more affordable QUALTY products.

-Christie Hetzel

An face and eye cream that freezes wrinkle movement for 24 hours.  Simply pull skin taught and apply the cream.  Voila, no wrinkles for a full day. 

colorless foundation, never match your skin tone again!

colorless foundation, never match your skin tone again!

permeant tan

permeant tan

a true red lipcolor that adjusted to your ideal tone.   There are so many shade adjusting products now, where is the vampy red lipcolor that works for everyone!?

absolutely perfect skincream. perfects your skin.

absolutely perfect skincream. perfects your skin.
Anonymous Insider

a product that really paint the eyelashes

a product that really paint the eyelashes
Anonymous Insider

A cosmetic volumizer, that you can build up hollow areas...

A cosmetic volumizer, that you can build up hollow areas on the face, such as under eyes, and divets in the chin.

Smiley Very HappyIf I could invent a miracle beauty product, it would be a delightful scented room spray that does miracles for your skin. Spray it in a room and as long as you stay in that room for three minutes, the spray will cleanse your skin and get rid of your blemishes slowly, but in like, 4 hours!! If would make TONS of people very confident and feel beautiful(if your a guy, then handsome!)and maybe people wouldn't be bullied as much! Plus, I'd be very rich! Just kidding(about the rich part, but that would be cool, too!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Instant pimple remover!

Instant pimple remover!

Multitasking

Anonymous Insider

Eyeshadow and Eyeshadow Brush All-In-One!  

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

perfect skin always

Anonymous Insider

I would invent a vacuum that would suck all of the grossness out of the pores all over my body. It would remove black heads, zit puss, and anything else that shouldn't be there.

testing