Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What is Your Go to #1 Favorite Shampoo & Conditioner? ( Mask, Serum) For that ultimate Love Yourself Hair look

Hey everyone how are you all doing? Curious because I am a beauty junkie.. arent we all? lol. I would like some insight on what is your go to, ultimate favorite shampoo and conditioner. The one that once you washed your hair you get complements on shine, silk and how gorgeous your hair looks. That type of shampoo and hair routine that adds that flawless healthy bounce , the one that you look in the mirror and love what you see, the one that whether your hand or your mans run through your silky soft hair .. you just know you would never wash with any other shampoo or conditioner again. ( Or serum, mask etc..)

I would love to know your favorite. And if you would be ever so kind to show a picture of your hair. I have a ( #hairgoal ) and really want some recommendations or to know what the hair care enthusiasts have to say and recommend

Thanks for your share.

take care and until next time xoxo 

love yourself and know you are loved

Erika

@sephora #Hairgoal #Numberonehaircareroutine  #myfav #Hairadvice #SilkyHair #Volume #HealthyHair #CompleteHairRegimen 

Re: What is Your Go to #1 Favorite Shampoo & Conditioner? ( Mask, Serum) For that ultimate Love Yourself Hair look

I took a break from my go-to Redken All Soft for a rather fun hair journey.  I've used the SDJ Shampoo/Conditioner (meh), Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Dry Hair which I'm kind of considering repurchasing at some point, the Pureology Hydrate (and Hydrate Sheer) during my year long break from my tried and true.  I don't very often use a regular conditioner, I often mix 2 parts conditioner 1 part mask and leave on my fine hair for 5-10 minutes while I enjoy the rest of my shower routine.  

I've found that scalp care has been a game changer for me.  I really enjoy the Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL and a massaging tool I got from Amazon to eliminate any buildup.  

For treatments, I don't use a lot.  I normally just use Briogeo Rosarco Milk™ Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray Mini 1.75 oz or Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray and Kérastase Mini Elixir Ultime Hydrating Hair Oil Serum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

Re: What is Your Go to #1 Favorite Shampoo & Conditioner? ( Mask, Serum) For that ultimate Love Yourself Hair look

@Aphrodite609 

My fav shampoo is Redken All Soft, current fav mask is shu uemura Urban Moisture Deep Hydration Treatment Mask for Dry Hair 6 oz/ 200 mL , leave in Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling Crème , heat protector IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Anti-Frizz Smoothing Spray 5.6 oz/ 186 mL 

i have been using kérastase shampoo, conditioner and serum! i absolutely love it!! 

i ordered a hair mask and an extra absolute blond shampoo to add to my hait routine😍

@Aphrodite609 I use Purelogy colored treated hair shampoo and conditioner with Oribe Moisture and Control Shampoo and Conditioner.  Before I wash my hair I put Shu Uemura hair oil on my hair and leave for 5 minutes.  I also apply Oribe moisture masque twice a week to my hair after I shampoo.

After I shower, I put Alterna hair cream mixed with Oribe style for cream on the top part of my hair and John Frieda extra strength serum mixed with Trader Joe's coconut hair oil and another hair oil my stylist gave me.

I have pictures of my hair in my gallery.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing