cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Valentine's Day Fragrances and Activities

Hey BIC!

Valentine’s Day is coming up in two short weeks! Whether you are going to spend the day with your besties, your significant other or with number one we want to know your ideas for what makes a great Valentine’s Day! We know that many are struggling to figure out what to gift and may also be stressing over planning a date idea.

This community is always full of great ideas so I wanted to open up two questions to you to see if we can help the greater Sephora community out:

1. What specific fragrance(s) would you love to receive as a gift (Sephora brands please!)
  2. What’s a fun plan for Valentine’s Day with or without a  plus one? Please share suggestions for romantic date tips, a night of self-care, etc. 🙂

Can’t wait to read your responses and hopefully fall in love with new fragrances!

Re: Valentine's Day Fragrances and Activities

Thank you, @curlychiquita!!!

My daughter and I were talking about our girl's day and she wants to go to goat yoga!!!!  Yes, this is really a thing - You go to a low-key yoga class with a certified instructor and they have baby goats running around!  A friend of mine actually went last weekend and showed me the video - it was adorable (and she said it was super clean, believe it or not!) So, we are wait-listed to get into a class (apparently it is extremely popular!).  Otherwise, we'll grab lunch and see a movie. 🙂

1) Jo Malone London Red Roses Calogne

2) Take out sushi! Or some other meal that neither of us has to cook or clean up after.

Yum! Sushi sounds great @curlychiquita

1. Escada's Cherry In The Air - I mean, even the description is perfectly suited for the occasion, amiright? Heart

"This elegant fragrance conjures the experience of riding a bicycle through the French countryside. The warm air and sweet fragrance of cherry orchards overwhelm with happiness like the breathtaking feeling of falling in love. Discover the sweet scent of summer again and again with Cherry in the Air. "

Spoiler

2. You know the best part about Valentine's @KatieBT?  Half-priced candy on Feb 15th Smiley Wink  

Image result for See you thursday half priced pretties candy meme

We'll be celebrating the following weekend, bike riding through Venice, grabbing lunch at the pier and people watching the eccentrics! 

@ZombieMetroAnt that fragrance description is awesome - I want to test this scent now!

That sounds like the best date possible! I love Venice so much especially when I get to people watch 🙂 

@ZombieMetroAnt the hubby also enjoys the day after Valentine's day candy bonanza as well LOL - it's his version of Black Friday!!! That may be one of his favorite non-holiday days 😄 😄

Image result for happy valentines day gif

LMAO @ZombieMetroAnt 💜 💜 💜

@ZombieMetroAnt  Ohhhhh - I've always wanted to try Cherry in the Air - I love Escada fragrances!   And yes to half price chocolate on the 15th!!! ❤️

The fragrance Sci Fi is so sexy, and not overwhelming highly suggest. Got a sample and now I’m lusting it.

All who can eat Lobster should do so on Valentines followed by espresso and chocolate. Cheese and wine are great if it’s available, but Lobster, a bib and hammer on valentines is one of my fondest memories. Of course I usually wear a sexy red dress but once you start beating that red lobster with a hammer the games begin.

1. I would love to receive a bottle of Carolina Herrera Good Girl as a gift for Valentine’s Day! 

2. My BF and I will be going out to a movie and dinner. We both like facial masking as a way to unwind, so that is an idea for self care and relaxation at home.

OMG - You read my mind!  I literally sent my hubby a link to that perfume last night, @angel7594!!! ❤️ 

@Tamara76  ❤️❤️

I love that fragrance, and cheers to this Valentine wish coming true for both of us!!

1. Tom Ford Vanille Fatale, although I'm not sure that Sephora will get it.

2. I almost always prefer a night in, especially on holidays.

1. Well, then I'd like something Etat Libre d'Orange, before it's completely gone from Sephora. ( Jasmine et Cigarette might be the next one I need. )

Or! Jo Malone Dark Amber and Ginger Lily. 

2. The two of us like going to concerts, mini trips/weekend getaways, or just stay in and relax. This time "stay in and relax" sounds perfect!

1. Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt!  That fragrance is everything!

2. It's cold here. Night in is just fine lol 😄

I ordered this NEST set for my mom for Christmas, and I loved it so much, I went back to the store (at Christmas😱) to buy a second for myself! Both scents are so unique and the artwork is beautiful. 

https://m.sephora.com/product/inked-by-nest-eau-de-parfum-scent-tattoo-set-P424572

Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • nomade.PNG
  • 021118babygoat.jpg
  • 021118llamallama.jpg
  • 021118llama.jpg
testing