Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Vacay Summer Challenge: BIC World Tour – Share your must-haves for a chilly vacay! (Week 8)

Anna2BT_0-1656692224976.png

Summer is finally here, Beauty Insider Community! To celebrate one of the most fun times of the year (aka Hot BIC Summer 😉) we’re bringing in an exciting new summer challenge in the form of the first official virtual BIC World Tour! ✈ We know not everyone is able to travel at this time, so let’s go together virtually 💕

Each week we’ll have a new vacation-themed prompt where you’ll get to share your fantasy favorites as we travel to different climates and places across the world! 🌎

Check in time: Each Friday launches a new travel destination and prompt, so check back to this post weekly for more vacay fun:

• (Week 1: 7/1 - 7/7) Your ultimate summer vacay: Close your eyes and picture your dream vacay … now answer this question: if you could only bring 5 beauty products along with you on this trip, what would they be?

• (Week 2: 7/8 - 7/14) Hot BIC Summer: Battling against heat and humidity is no easy task! Talk about your most powerful tools, products, or tips that help you fight against the sun.

• (Week 3: 7/15 - 7/21) Seamless day to night: Sometimes it’s all about versatility. Share with us your favorite products, looks, or hacks to easily go from day to night.

• (Week 4: 7/22 - 7/28) Tropical & beachy: Sun, sand, water, and vibes~ what are you taking with you for a day out on the sand? Bonus points if you want to add a fun beach-inspired look. 😉

• (Week 5: 7/29 - 8/4) G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S night on the town: Show off your glam looks and the products you’ll use to transform yourself for a night out!

• (Week 6: 8/5 - 8/11) BIC outdoor essentials: Camping, hiking, and all-things outdoors! 🌲 What are your essentials you need with you to take on the terrain?

• (Week 7: 8/12 - 8/18) Home is where the scent is: Sometimes we can all use a little piece of what we call home. 🏡💕 What fragrance item (perfume, candle, diffuser, etc.) would you bring that always reminds you of home sweet home?

• (Week 8: 8/19 - 8/26) Cold weather hydration must-haves: Snow, icy winds, and cold temps – it’s not hot everywhere this time of year! Some of those most breathtaking sights take place in the cold! What are you bringing to keep your skin hydrated and feeling healthy?

Reply below to share your looks, products, thoughts, and tips on the vacay prompts for our BIC World Tour! ✈  Remember to tag any products you would be using (if applicable!) with the “#” sign. We look forward to all the fun we’ll have together for the weeks to come!

Re: Vacay Summer Challenge: BIC World Tour - Show your products and looks that you're bringing to the beach! (Week 4)

~Week 4 Tropical and Beachy 🌞🍹~

I have been livving the beach life in the beautiful state of Vermont. I brought some Sephora supplies with me this year  to survive all the swimming and sun, I'm so happy I did 💖

For after swimming hair care:

Kitsch Microfiber Towel Scrunchies Micro Dot 

Briogeo Superfoods™ Avocado + Kiwi Moisture Leave-In Conditioner 5.75 oz / 170 mL 

Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil 

( I have been getting allot of compliments on my after swimming hair 🙃 )

For face Sun Care:

Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 

Dr. Jart+ Mini Cicapair Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 15 mL/ .50 fl oz 

And Daily Protect by Banana Boat 50spf for the Body 

For hair care in general, some minis

OUAI Mini Wave Spray 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance™ Shampoo Mini 3.3 oz/ 100 mL 

Olaplex No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Hair Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL (in a mini)

K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Mini Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL ( so easy to use! I love this stuff!)

I would love to post a photo but the App and my phone  -do not- cooperate 😭

Re: Vacay Summer Challenge: BIC World Tour - Show your products and looks that you're bringing to the beach! (Week 4)

@CynthieLu  I love that you are focusing on your hair! So smart. 

@ather if I'm into it I might use a really good water proof mascara but exactly I just mostly worry about my hair on a beach day and good moisturizing for my skin when I get home for the day 😊 🦄

Such a great list @CynthieLu ! Ready for the summer! 

@Anna2BT I ran out of sunscreen only 3 days into my trip earlier this month... rookie move! Good thing France has plenty of Sephora stores 😉 Next time I hit the beach, I'll be fully stocked with plenty of Supergoop! PLAY Everyday Lotion SPF 50. And even though I won't be taking these with me, of course I'll need a faux glow before I get there -- Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Refillable Water and Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Glow Pad™ For Body With Active Vitamin D 8 Towelettes is my favorite at-home tan combo. 🌞

Re: Vacay Summer Challenge: BIC World Tour - Share your tips on how you transform from day to night! (Week 3)

@Anna2BT 

Week 4: Tropical & Beachy

What am I taking out to enjoy the sun, sand and water..... my beach bag is packed all the time some of the goodies found inside are:

*****FAMILY &&& FRIENDS***** (not found in the bag) 😉

innisfree Daily UV Defense Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 36 Sunscreen for face and neck coverage

Body Sunscreen 

Waterproof makeup lol

A hat 👒

Shades 😎

Towel & Beach blanket

Umbrella🏖

Boogie Board 

Water 🌊

Yummy Snacks 🍉

First Aid Kit

Travel Trash bag

Comfy beach sandals

&&& OFF I GO!

Re: Vacay Summer Challenge: BIC World Tour - Share your tips on how you transform from day to night! (Week 3)

@peaches010712 I like your packing! 

Lol @peaches010712 family and friends not included 😂 you brought all the good stuff with you!

@CynthieLu 

lol...I love my beach crew!

I just drag them outside of the bag!!!😜

@Anna2BT 

Week 3: Seamless day to night!

Some of my favorite things to do/ wear is:

***Perfume (soft warm scent)

***Wear a cute braided hairstyle so when the evening comes let those braids loose and bam beach waves!

***A good concealer to keep those eyes bright

***Muave lip liner/ lipstick good for day or night

@peaches010712 Nice list 🤗. What do you use for concealer, mauve lip liner, and mauve lipstick? 

@Nahnom 

Great question!

I usually opt in for a full coverage concealer 

*I have been using the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Ginger 

when I am not using the Nars concealer I alternate with my Wet n Wild Incognito concealer

For my mauve lip liner I have been using 

*Wet n Wild Gel lip liner in the color Lay down the mauves 

For lipstick I love 

* Sugar plush crush mauve mama

Few extra goodies:

*Lash Paradise by Loreal waterproof mascara

*NYX Peekaboo shade Nuetral

#huda beauty lip contour  cute shade of Trophy Wife

This week’s about the beach! @Anna2BT What I am taking every weekend to the beach is my REN Clean Skincare Clean Screen Mineral SPF 30 Mattifying Face Sunscreen which keeps my face protected and it doesn’t melt with Florida’s heat and humidity. And of course, I am taking the gorgeous towel and tote bag that @TeamBIC so generously gifted me/us, together with some other products they also included in the amazing summer treat.

After the day at the beach, I treat my skin with Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream

21C56145-3881-48F1-9D37-1833459BDE25.jpeg

And if it is a day at a beach “chiringuito”, y use a glowy makeup foundation with Dior Dior Forever Skin Glow Hydrating Foundation 4W Warm , a cream blush with SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Velvet Cream Blush Palette Spiced and SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Natural Wonders Lipstick 74 Off the Grid on the lips. I love sparkly skin with TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil . For my hair, OUAI Wave Spray 4.9 fl oz/ 145 mL will help calming the frizz.

5AB0FD68-68A2-4579-9424-4E87B1FC13DB.jpegEDDD466E-16F3-4322-8211-CAF7A620E6EE.jpeg

@Saradestin Pretty beach look. 

Thank you so much @SportyGirly125 gorgeous! 😘🤗

@Anna2BT 

• (Week 4: 7/22 - 7/28) Tropical & beachy: Sun, sand, water, and vibes~ what are you taking with you for a day out on the sand? Bonus points if you want to add a fun beach-inspired look. 😉

These are what I would bring and my beach inspired looks. 

FDD14308-5459-4430-B7EF-321F4C2C60CB.jpeg

DB01FB1C-62F3-43C5-B55A-4B45804539B4.jpeg

CF885300-9911-4CB0-9D75-35C036CE9F0B.jpeg

BEFB91B8-AA90-4797-B794-3A46CC8177C7.jpeg

Great beachy products and looks @SportyGirly125 ! 😍😍

@Saradestin Thank you ☺️ 

@Anna2BT Another way I go from day to night is just by adding a darker eyeliner on my waterline and shimmer on lids and lips. It doesn’t take even 5 minutes!

Day look:

PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership V Eyeshadow Palette - Bronze Seduction 

tarte Tartelette™ Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Glowing Skin Foundation #21 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Blush Spice Market Blush Palette 5 x 0.123 oz/ 3.48 g 

Natasha Denona I Need A Nude Lipstick Naya 

Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara 01 Waterproof Big is The New Black 

Bite Beauty Upswing Full Volume Mascara 0.4 oz / 12mL 

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Hella On Point Clean Ultra-Fine Brow Pencil 5 

Night look: I added

SEPHORA COLLECTION 12 Hour Contour Pencil Eyeliner 13 Tiramisu 

SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Natural Wonders Lipstick 72 Sandblasted on on top of Naya.

Day lookDay lookNight lookNight look

Day lookDay lookNight lookNight look

The complexion looks different because of change in lighting, because I took the pictures the same day only a couple hours apart.

I'm going to say it @Saradestin , every photo you post is flawless , had to tell you! 🤩

Aww, you are so sweet @CynthieLu !! Thank you so much gorgeous! 😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗

513 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos106
  • Anna2BT_0-1656692224976.png
  • a-girl-who-takes-a-vacation-at-the-beach-on-a-bright-day-vector.jpeg
  • EF9BA073-E591-427C-ACEC-30E94A3BC3B8.jpeg
  • 8A0D1596-B0D7-4A02-B7FC-092CA084481F.jpeg
  • E00A4EE8-BBD8-4C71-955D-70517E04A95F.jpeg
  • B30C4BB5-504A-4B59-853B-43C6D39EE292.jpeg
  • EC927CDB-92EB-45D8-8605-68515B7B7B95.jpeg
  • 1A716B69-E025-414D-87A3-C2452652FB5C.jpeg