Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Urban Decay One and Done Discontinued

So amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, urban decay decides to discontinue their one and done hybrid perfector. It was the perfect amount of coverage for me (light-medium) and was light enough that it didn’t feel like a foundation. I am not looking for a super dewy finish, because I have combo skin, but would love something that is also good for my skin like the ingredients in one and done. Any suggestions? Also looking for something that it’s buildable if need be. Thanks in advance beauties!!

Re: Urban Decay One and Done Discontinued

I asked uUban Decay directly during their sale if it was gone and they denied it...I said ..ummmm so why is it gone from every store and display space and online? sheeeshhhhh still looking for a good replacement-

I am so upset they discontinued this! I just found out last night and am thoroughly upset. I have tried so many other foundations and this one makes me look so flawless! I don't understand why they would do that! ugh the new nars soft matte foundation is doable and beautiful just isn't the same to One and Done.😥

I'm with you on this!

Working full-time, I don't have the luxury of shopping in person.

Based on Urban Decay's recc, I tried their "Stay Naked" and it was awful.

Chalky finish, drying and tight, left me with pores maximized and Kabuki-look.

I don't understand UD, why they got rid of One and Done?!

Sephora, what do you recommend with a similar finish to One and Done?

It's a little spendier, but I took the plunge on the AMOREPACIFIC Color Cushion and I love it. It's a bit more sheer than One & Done, but builds nicely, and it's SPF50, which is pretty amazing. 

Try the Supergoop CC cream in light! I think it’s similar to the Urban Decay one and done in medium light in color, coverage, and finish. I actually like it better than one and done, after using one and done for a couple years. It’s great for my acne-prone combo skin. The Supergoop may provide slightly heavier coverage, but nowhere near as heavy as the IT Cosmetics CC cream which looked too cakey on me. 

looking for something similar too!

Were you ever able to find anything similar?

Same here!! I found it directly through urban decays website, but am looking to try something new regardless. Sometimes I find that the light is TOO pale for me but the medium light is too orange, and by the end of an 8-hr work day it starts to break apart around my T zone. Any recs would be greatly appreciated!!! 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing