cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora

@TooFaced love peaches and Cream Collection ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•

NewNew

LoveLove

I am so excited about this collection ๐Ÿ‘ Yesterday i went to sephora and i got my makeup done by a too faced makeup artist. She showed me all the new collection and i just love it. I got some things but today im going back to get a few more products of the collection. I have very dry Skin and the new matte foundation was amazing. (New favorite foundation) a tip that the makeup artist gave me is that the matte foundation dries a little bit more "dark" than the born this way so you should try one tone less than the one that you used for born this way. 

Re: @TooFaced love peaches and Cream Collection ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•

@fefi95 @cateyemate Hey! That's a great haul! If ever you're interested, there's a Too Faced thread where you can post swatches, reviews and keep up with the newest Too Faced releases ๐Ÿ™‚ 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/Too-Faced-New-Releases/td-p/2500873

How is the pigment on the eye shadows? Usually I'm a little wary of the new palettes that Too Faced puts out because they look so vivid, but really don't show up that well. 

fefi95 wrote:

NewNew

LoveLove

I am so excited about this collection ๐Ÿ‘ Yesterday i went to sephora and i got my makeup done by a too faced makeup artist. She showed me all the new collection and i just love it. I got some things but today im going back to get a few more products of the collection. I have very dry Skin and the new matte foundation was amazing. (New favorite foundation) a tip that the makeup artist gave me is that the matte foundation dries a little bit more "dark" than the born this way so you should try one tone less than the one that you used for born this way. 

RE: Re: @TooFaced love peaches and Cream Collection ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•

I just bought the eye shadow palette and it's GORGEOUS! The colours are amazing, but i did notice one of them isn't matte but its so pretty that I don't care. The pigmentation is perfect and the texture is beautiful!

the eyeshadow are very pigmented and i am loving everything about this collection. i bought everything and my favorites items are the eyeshadow and the foundation. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos2
  • New
  • Love
testing