Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Together Beauty Haircare Gratis Box!

Today I was so excited to receive a gratis box of four items from the new Together Beauty line of haircare products! Together Beauty is brought to us by a very chic Soho salon owner, Sam Brocato. He's very focused on using natural ingredients and eco-friendly business practices in the salon, so these products are all really ingredient-conscious and get the "Clean at Sephora" seal of approval. The four products came gorgeously packaged in a sturdy, reusable box.

together2.jpg

Products Included:

TOGETHER BEAUTY - Love Lather Moisture Shampoo

TOGETHER BEAUTY - Whatever Wherever Leave-In Conditioner

TOGETHER BEAUTY - Crown + Glory Smoothing Mask

TOGETHER BEAUTY - Flower Supply Hair Oil

I plan to post a full review after I have enough time to really use these products and determine how well they work for me. Of course, I had to inspect and smell everything upon opening the box, and I can report that everything smells AMAZING. Apparently, Sam Brocato is also very into aromatherapy, so these are a real treat for those of us who enjoy natural scents. The Flower Supply Hair Oil is especially delightful and heavily features one of my favorite scents, lavender.

Thanks to @TeamBIC for the chance to sample these amazing new products; after reading up on the owner and story behind Together Beauty, I have a very good feeling about this brand and am eager to explore more! 

Good To Know:

• No parabens, sulfates, gluten, toxins, phthalates, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrance, or petroleum derivatives. Color safe and cruelty free.

#wearetogetherbeauty #cleanatsephora

Re: Together Beauty Haircare Gratis Box!

I’ve been using the products from the Together Beauty gratis I received for almost a month now

TOGETHER BEAUTY - Love Lather Moisture Shampoo

TOGETHER BEAUTY - Whatever Wherever Leave-In Conditioner

and TOGETHER BEAUTY - Crown + Glory Smoothing Mask.

I love the mask it is very hydrating and I really like the scent. Out of the products it is the only one I would purchase. The shampoo and leave-in are both great products but they are just too moisturizing for my fine hair. The shampoo definitely lives up to its name it gives lots of lather. The scent is great but not overwhelming. I would definitely be interested in trying the volumizing shampoo from this line. With the leave-in conditioner I only had to use a small amount. It also has a really nice scent. I’ll continue to use these I just won’t repurchase due to my hair type. The only product that didn’t work for me at all was the TOGETHER BEAUTY - Flower Supply Hair Oil. 

I’m not a fan of lavender and this product is VERY fragrant.  Thank you again @TeamBIC and Together Beauty for giving me the opportunity to try these products😊

@faeriegirl Thanks for sharing ! The mask sounds really good - I no longer use conditioner (just masks as conditioner), so I might end up picking this up! How's the scent?

@Cyncynn It has a light floral scent but I can also smell orange. 

I received this gratis box too! Thanks @TeamBIC--it's such a nice quality gift. I've been using the shampoo and leave-in conditioner for a few weeks now and there are a lot of things I love about them! They smell delicious and don't weigh down my fine hair--also love that the products are free of sulfates, parabens, etc. I asked this in another thread too, but-- has anyone else who has used this before experienced more hair shedding than usual when starting the products? I feel like I'm seeing more hair fall than normal, nothing alarming, but I notice it. My hair otherwise feels smooth and silky and looks shiny a day after washing (it always looks kind of wispy on nights that I wash). 

@jennten44 Congrats!! That looks amazing 🥰❤❤

Great Set! Love them all. Comes in the nicest packaging and smells great!  

@JennRen44 Awesome! Enjoy your goodies 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

That's great! @JennRen44 👍🔝👍Congrats!

Congratulations on receiving this gratis @JennRen44. Love your photography!

Congratulations on receiving your first Gratis package from Sephora! @JennRen44 

Enjoy these wonderful products for your first gratis! @JennRen44 

@JennRen44 Congrats, enjoy your new goodies!

I'm curious to know how these products work, I'm looking for new hair care!

Wow congrats @JennRen44 Very interesting that the founder combined aromatherapy with haircare. And good to know that it’s colour safe too! 👍🏼

RE: Together Beauty Haircare Gratis Box!

I just got my box too! I am so excited to try the line out, and already have their co-wash added to my loves list. My hair gets so dry in the summer so the hair mask is on my to do list STAT. I love that Sephora is carrying more and more “clean” brands as I find myself gravitating to them these days. I’ll try everything out and report back soon. Thank you @sephora and @TeamBIC! 🥰

Re: RE: Together Beauty Haircare Gratis Box!

Congratulations,  @unfungirl! This is such a great gift!

Congratulations @unfungirl . 

Congratulations, @unfungirl !  A really nice Gratis package from Sephora!

@unfungirl Congratulations on receiving this gratis 

@unfungirl   Have fun!  These products are right up your alley!

Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • together2.jpg
  • 2CC60805-C312-4848-921C-DB3216E6F5DB.jpeg
  • 9D065B6B-02B8-445B-A632-D9A84EBCCA4E.jpeg
testing