cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The SEPHORiA Diaries 2019

Sephoria 2018Sephoria 2018

Experiencing the first ever Sephoria event last year in Los Angeles with my BIC family was beyond magical Heart Here's the link to some journal entries from last year: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/The-SEPHORiA-Diaries/m-p/4243128#M63914

As soon as I found out that it would be happening again this year, I just knew I HAD to get my hands on some tickets 😄 I'll be going to Session 1 and 2 for a full day of beauty fun and will be posting my experience here in this thread. If you are coming to Sephoria, please feel free to share your experience here as well! 

I'm looking forward to seeing how the event has evolved in this new venue, catching up with my friends and making some new ones Heart

Re: The SEPHORiA Diaries 2019

Thank you @katkapivarci , it was such a beautiful event and I felt very honored to be a part of it! I do hope that they expand this experience to other cities as well, but for now I hope it's a small glimpse of what's to come this year at Sephoria! I hope to see your beautiful face there Heart 

Yaaasssssss!   I cannot wait to attend Sephoria with you and the BIC Fam again this year, @Mcakes !   And if yesterday's fabulous Sephoria Masterclass Tour event with Tatcha was any indication of how magical Sephoria 2019 will be, we are all in for a treat! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

@Tamara76 I am still reeling from the amazing day we had yesterday! It was SO good to see you and your mini again Heart Heart Heart I'm counting down the days when we can all be together again! 

@Mcakes  Can't wait to hear about everything!! Sooo envious, but I live on east coast. Enjoy yourself!!😊

@yankeefaithful thank you so much Heart I am really really really looking forward to it! I hope you can make it too Heart 

130 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos62
  • Sephoria 2018
  • 9.jpg
  • 15.jpg
  • 14.jpg
  • 11.jpg
  • 12.jpg
  • @Tamara76
  • The whole BIC crew!
  • The one and only @JeffreyBD <3