cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The November Favorites Thread!

GeorginaBT November Favorites.jpg

December is coming up soon, BIC. Now that it’s the end of the month, you know what time it is: time to share our monthly favorites! Can you believe we’re about to head into the last month of the decade? Gotta make these last couple monthly favorites lists count. The Beauty Insider Community wants to know all the hair, body, skincare, fragrance, and makeup products you’ve been obsessed with in the month of November, from holy grails to newfound treasures.

Here are my November favorites:

What products were your November faves? Products you’ve been loving from your Holiday Bonus haul, maybe? 😉 Remember to show and tell!

Re: The November Favorites Thread!

@SportyGirly125 I have been obsessed with PTR lately - those eye gels are sooooo good😍😍😍

@Tamara76 The eye gels are really sooo good.  

Great self-care faves, @SportyGirly125! An anti-fatigue body scrub sounds divine, gotta check that REN out. 

I've wondered about that REN scrub @SportyGirly125! Just added it to my list. 🙂 

@GeorginaBT, this pic is beautiful! <333 I love the monthly favorite threads and am so excited to see everyone's faves for the month! Love your choices! The Laneige sleeping mask was the first sleeping mask I tried; it did wonders for my skin in the wintertime. Which Huda lippie shade is your favorite?

Aw, thanks @itsfi!! The monthly favorites thread is definitely a personal fave, but with everyone's tempting recommendations, my wallet thinks otherwise... 😄 

The Laneige has really been good for my skin lately - so good that I've been using it daily before bed. My skin is feeling drier than usual with the sudden transition to winter weather, and the sleeping mask has definitely helped. My favorite Huda shade is HUDA BEAUTY - Power Bullet Matte Lipstick - Throwback Collection - First Kiss - highly recommend for that perfect warm mauve shade! 

@GeorginaBT I keep buying the Huda Power Mattes because I love the colors and formula, but I've noticed that if I take them out with me they get soft and melty and the bullet breaks - have you noticed this at all?  Maybe it's because it's super hot and humid where I live?  I've been storing mine in the freezer.

@Tamara76 Yes, these lipsticks are definitely on the softer side! I think the soft formula really helps them feel comfortable and hydrating on the lips. I can totally imagine wanting to keep them in the freezer if you're in a hotter environment. 

@GeorginaBT Good to know that is normal!  I agree that is probably what makes them so creamy and comfy!  I am up to 6 of them🤦🏼‍♀️💗💗💗💗

92 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • GeorginaBT November Favorites.jpg
  • IMG_E1994.JPG
  • B35B300E-7C59-4122-AB66-57AB03E189F2.jpeg
  • F3328C43-4F68-49CC-83EB-B754DCFFCF82.jpeg
  • November 2019 favorites: makeup
  • November 2019 favorites: lip care
  • Hourglass, RMS, and the adorably tiny NARS mini.
  • yes, the slight diagonal in this pic is driving me crazy, too
  • Skincare- I’m working on sticking with a routine and seeing if I get results with consistent use of products. The eye cream was an Ipsy box pick and it s great in the am for a bright eye. The good molecules serums are new and I’ve been using about 6 week once a day in am. Definitely gives a boost of hydration and brightening which I love. The dr Dennis gross eye serum was from the kit. I thought it was such a good deal to get over products to try along with the full size. The Kate Somerville is amazing! Skin is bright smooth and clear, never irritates or stings. Use am/pm. I love that it has a pump so I can apply to cotton round or directly in palm of my hand.
  • Favorite Makeup Products- Love the Elf primer that I got in my Allure box, finally found something that lees my makeup from creasing around my nose. Works great with BM mineral veil. The Charlotte Tilbury was purchased with the $100 reward and I love it as an eyeliner! I’ve used it as eyeshadow too and it’s beautiful! The LM was from the play box and I love how it lengthens and defines without it getting clumpy. The Becca is a long time fav great for those days you are a tired momma.
testing