cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The November Favorites Thread!

GeorginaBT November Favorites.jpg

December is coming up soon, BIC. Now that itโ€™s the end of the month, you know what time it is: time to share our monthly favorites! Can you believe weโ€™re about to head into the last month of the decade? Gotta make these last couple monthly favorites lists count. The Beauty Insider Community wants to know all the hair, body, skincare, fragrance, and makeup products youโ€™ve been obsessed with in the month of November, from holy grails to newfound treasures.

Here are my November favorites:

What products were your November faves? Products youโ€™ve been loving from your Holiday Bonus haul, maybe? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Remember to show and tell!

RE: The November Favorites Thread!

I remembered this month! Iโ€™ve been trying very hard to use products and clear up my collection so I didnโ€™t consistently use much this month but these are my wee faves!  *editing to add descriptions and tags

Artist Couture Diamond Lights Finisher Nebula As a contact wearer, I've always been afraid of glitter but this glitter is so fine and stunning, I ordered 2 more shades when they went on sale! A little bit of glitter glue (I used Too Faced) and it was the perfect beautiful sparkle!

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Clear Skin Days by Sephora Collection Mattifying Booster Powder I was very suspect of this product but it's a lifesaver for me.  It's essentially a mattifying powder made to mix in with your moisturizer so it's not so...well, moist.  It's perfect during the winter when my skin wants something more hydrating but not so thick it doesn't absorb.

PAT MCGRATH LABS - Sublime Skin Highlighting Trio This is clearly a single but it's available in Mother's face palette.  Whenever I wear this, I feel effortlessly cool.  It's a dream. 

Last is the Fourth Ray Beauty After Hours oil. It's a charcoal oil that is nice and light, perfect for nighttime.  I use it before bed and wake up with glowy, happy skin!

Re: The November Favorites Thread!

My November favorites have some repeats, and some darker lip colors for winter.

DRUNK ELEPHANT - A-Passioniโ„ข Retinol Cream

TOM FORD Cafe Rose Eau de Parfum Fragrance 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

DIOR - Dior Lip Glow - 009 Holographic Purple

DIOR - Rouge Dior Ultra Rouge Lipstick - 600 Ultra Tough

Nice favorites @curlychiquita! TF Cafe Rose is such a great scent; I like how the combination of the rose scent with the spicier notes.

Kinda boring in November for me, but this past month Iโ€™ve enjoyed using TOO FACED - Gingerbread Extra Spicy Eyeshadow Palette, IT Cosmetics Lash Blowout Volumizing Mascara 0.24oz/ 7mL, and URBAN DECAY - Vice Lipstick in Manic. Extra Spicy has been a fun palette to play with and put together looks each day, Lash Blowout is just a nice, dependable mascara and I love finding those, and Manic is the perfect nude red if that makes sense??? Itโ€™s red but subtle, and it pairs really well with Extra Spicy. 

@alexasteph Manic is a gorgeous shade.

Favorite Makeup Products- Love the Elf primer that I got in my Allure box, finally found something that lees my makeup from creasing around my nose. Works great with BM mineral veil. The Charlotte Tilbury was purchased with the $100 reward and I love it as an eyeliner! Iโ€™ve used it as eyeshadow too and itโ€™s beautiful! The LM was from the play box and I love how it lengthens and defines without it getting clumpy. The Becca is a long time fav great for those days you are a tired momma.Favorite Makeup Products- Love the Elf primer that I got in my Allure box, finally found something that lees my makeup from creasing around my nose. Works great with BM mineral veil. The Charlotte Tilbury was purchased with the $100 reward and I love it as an eyeliner! Iโ€™ve used it as eyeshadow too and itโ€™s beautiful! The LM was from the play box and I love how it lengthens and defines without it getting clumpy. The Becca is a long time fav great for those days you are a tired momma.

Skincare- Iโ€™m working on sticking with a routine and seeing if I get results with consistent use of products. The eye cream was an Ipsy box pick and it s great in the am for a bright eye. The good molecules serums are new and Iโ€™ve been using about 6 week once a day in am. Definitely gives a boost of hydration and brightening which I love. The dr Dennis gross eye serum was from the kit. I thought it was such a good deal to get over products to try along with the full size. The Kate Somerville is amazing! Skin is bright smooth and clear, never irritates or stings. Use am/pm. I love that it has a pump so I can apply to cotton round or directly in palm of my hand.Skincare- Iโ€™m working on sticking with a routine and seeing if I get results with consistent use of products. The eye cream was an Ipsy box pick and it s great in the am for a bright eye. The good molecules serums are new and Iโ€™ve been using about 6 week once a day in am. Definitely gives a boost of hydration and brightening which I love. The dr Dennis gross eye serum was from the kit. I thought it was such a good deal to get over products to try along with the full size. The Kate Somerville is amazing! Skin is bright smooth and clear, never irritates or stings. Use am/pm. I love that it has a pump so I can apply to cotton round or directly in palm of my hand.

My November favorites are:

Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Foundation 71WY

Herbivore Emerald Hemp Seed Deep Moisture Glow Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL

- OPI Infinite Shine in Nessie Plays Hide & Sea-k

I am not usually a fan of face palettes because I feel like there is always a dud. I decided to give the newest 'Charlotte Tilbury Instant look face and eye palette' a chance and I am so glad I did. Everything is top notch and up to par with her full sized items. It will be perfect for travel.

(I can't find the product on the Sephora website, but I think I saw it in store!)

I had some family hardships recently and had to spend a lot of time at urgent care, emergency rooms, hospital rooms for the past 3 weeks. I could not have cared less about how I looked, but made a minimal effort to look like I had it together to my SO. My two products of choice were the Benefit Brow gel, which is IMO the best brow gel there is and an old favorite the Cle de Peau concealer. 

Benefit Cosmetics 24-HR Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel with Lamination Effect 0.23 oz/ 7 mL

Sorry to hear it's been tough @Cyncynn I hope things have improved.

@sprocketta  Thank you so much โค๏ธ

It's been difficult, but he is finally behaving and looking like himself again. 

@Cyncynn Very sorry to hear itโ€™s been a rough few months. Hoping that your family members are on the mend. Thanks for sharing these items that have worked well! I might use my holiday coupon for that CT palette! Iโ€™m not sure Iโ€™ll really pare down my travel makeup, but seems like it might help with that! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

@sister13 

Thank you โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ I am so grateful for the Bic friends that have been very supportive while we go through this ๐Ÿ™‚

I hope you got the palette. I mostly travel with my CT items, so the palette was a perfect fit for me  ๐Ÿ™‚

Wow wow wow, crazy to think we are doing November Favorites

This month has been all about fragrance. I love cozy, masculine, smoky, rich scents and I really lean in when the weather calls for them. I snagged the Pinrose scents at TJ Maxx and they were both on Clearance ($16 each if i remember correctly) and they are both great. The Gilded Fox is much more chocolate/carmel and Secret Genius is much more vanilla - on me at least. Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' By the Fireplace 3.4 oz/ 100 mL is a classic for this time of year and my partner's favorite for me to wear. 

On the makeup front I've been loving my new tinted moisturizer NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 St. Moritz. I finished up the Laura Mercier TM last month and bought this one on a whim without sampling (really probably not a great move) but I thankfully love it. It's much more pigmented than the LM so it took some adjusting on my part. I literally use a pea size amount for my entire face so this should last me a while. I also love the packaging and flip top opening. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer FU$$Yin Fu$$y has been in my desk drawer and my daily lip. It is very moisturizing and the very slight tint is just perfect for every day wear.

yes, the slight diagonal in this pic is driving me crazy, tooyes, the slight diagonal in this pic is driving me crazy, too

That NARS tinted moisturizer is so under-rated. Itโ€™s an HG for me and its so flattering! 

Also canโ€™t believe itโ€™s December! @scott1201 

Fu$$y has been my go to gloss lately @scott1201, itโ€™s so pretty!

@scott1201 I love the Nars TM! Iโ€™ve been using it for 7 years now. I also used the Laura Mercier TM until I discovered Nars. Iโ€™m glad you like it too!

Fu$$y gives such a nice tint @scott1201. I love the MM candle in that scent, especially this time of the year! ๐Ÿ’—

Lots of makeup favorites this November, plus a favorite lip care combo. 

November 2019 favorites: makeupNovember 2019 favorites: makeup

Details: 

Spoiler

November 2019 favorites: lip careNovember 2019 favorites: lip care

Details: 

Spoiler

Beautiful favorites @WinglessOne! Those Chantecaille eyeliners sound great. ๐Ÿ’—

Thanks @itsfi ! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • GeorginaBT November Favorites.jpg
  • IMG_E1994.JPG
  • B35B300E-7C59-4122-AB66-57AB03E189F2.jpeg
  • F3328C43-4F68-49CC-83EB-B754DCFFCF82.jpeg
  • November 2019 favorites: makeup
  • November 2019 favorites: lip care
  • Hourglass, RMS, and the adorably tiny NARS mini.
  • yes, the slight diagonal in this pic is driving me crazy, too
  • Skincare- Iโ€™m working on sticking with a routine and seeing if I get results with consistent use of products. The eye cream was an Ipsy box pick and it s great in the am for a bright eye. The good molecules serums are new and Iโ€™ve been using about 6 week once a day in am. Definitely gives a boost of hydration and brightening which I love. The dr Dennis gross eye serum was from the kit. I thought it was such a good deal to get over products to try along with the full size. The Kate Somerville is amazing! Skin is bright smooth and clear, never irritates or stings. Use am/pm. I love that it has a pump so I can apply to cotton round or directly in palm of my hand.
  • Favorite Makeup Products- Love the Elf primer that I got in my Allure box, finally found something that lees my makeup from creasing around my nose. Works great with BM mineral veil. The Charlotte Tilbury was purchased with the $100 reward and I love it as an eyeliner! Iโ€™ve used it as eyeshadow too and itโ€™s beautiful! The LM was from the play box and I love how it lengthens and defines without it getting clumpy. The Becca is a long time fav great for those days you are a tired momma.
testing