Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The New Sephora Favorites Hello! Set Is HERE

2022-3-30-sfk-hello-vol1-site-desktop-mobile-app-thread-image-community-us-final.jpg

Our new Hello! set is packed with hot picks. Inside you’ll find six trial sizes from bestselling brands, like NARS, First Aid Beauty, Briogeo, and more. Obsessed with your samples? Level up and save—we included is a 15% off voucher for the full-size version of absolutely everything in the bag.

So, which of these must-haves are you most excited to try? Sound off below!

Re: The New Sephora Favorites Hello! Set Is HERE

Hi! I'm new to the community, but I got one of these sets and ended up liking three of the products, but it is only letting me use one of the coupon codes per order. Am I only able to use one of the coupons from the set or would I need to just make separate orders to use the coupon codes? I am a little confused by the wording on the voucher, so I wanted to see if anyone knows the answer to this. Thanks in advance!

@jacquelinea13 Yes, you'll have to make separate orders as Sephora's system only allows one code per order (with very few exceptions). 

@SEPHORAxFAVES Ooh I like Set B. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 2022-3-30-sfk-hello-vol1-site-desktop-mobile-app-thread-image-community-us-final.jpg
testing