cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The May Favorites Thread 2019!

May_Favorites.jpg

Can you all believe itโ€™s already time for another monthly favorites thread?! It feels like just yesterday we were sharing our April must-haves. We love learning about the products other beauty lovers have been enjoying to most each month and weโ€™re so excited to see which hair, skincare, fragrance, and makeup products you used the most during the month of May. As always, whether the products are new, a faithful holy-grail, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we are here for it and want to know about it!

Iโ€™ll get the party started. Here are my May favorites:

Which products were your May faves? Show & tell!

Tags:

Re: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

@itsfi Thank you! The primer is amazing, very light weight and I love that it gives a natural pore less look not too matte but not too radiant either. I even wear it over my spf on days when I'm not wearing makeup ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I have a lot of favorites this months due to all sales!! Most are new favorites I picked up and a couple of old favorites I revisited this month. Sorry I canโ€™t tag any of them cause Iโ€™m on mobile and tagging in mobile hasnโ€™t been working...

-Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40: This seems to be a collective community favorite this month, Iโ€™m not the only one who has mentioned it! As a primer, it seems to play well with every foundation I wear and I havenโ€™t had any issues with sun damage. I may give the matte version a try when I use up this bottle though, only for the warmer weather. During the cooler months this guy is perfection. 

-Urban Decay Born To Run: After wanting this palette so bad but felt unable to justify it, I finally picked it up for $7 after an Ulta coupon and redeeming points. Wow what a great palette! I love UD shadows anyway, but the shade variety is really great. Itโ€™s an all-in-one palette with neutrals for everyday, blacks, grays, and purples for a smoky look, and pops of pinks, blues, and greens for interest. If I hadnโ€™t of gotten it earlier I would have grabbed it on sale now. I canโ€™t speak highly enough of BTR, go get it!!

-Too Faced Natural Lust Bronzer: Another $7 pick up from Ulta. A couple things I love about this bronzer are the shades are beautiful for a summer glow, the bronzer is a nice shade for both contouring and warmth, and the highlight is the perfect soft gold to compliment it. Finally, the size! Itโ€™s so big and the same cost as any other compact bronzer. Value + quality canโ€™t be beat. 

-Charlotte Tilbury Glowgasm Palette is Lovegasm: The 20% off plus an eBates rebate allowed me to grab this bad boy for less than $40. I just really wanted it because itโ€™s just so pretty. I chose Lovegasm over Lightgasm for the shades, I wanted something a little darker and warmer for summer. Iโ€™ve been reaching for it a lot since I got it! 

-IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream: I used this for a long time but found myself fall out of love with it for a bit. I decided to give it another try and itโ€™s been placed back in the ol foundation rotation. I donโ€™t know if itโ€™s the new primer or my skin due to a new routine but itโ€™s never performed this well for me, even when I obsessed and sang itโ€™s praises to everyone. Itโ€™s the exact same bottle too! So Iโ€™m not sure what the deal is but Iโ€™m not mad about it. 

-Clinique Take Off The Day Cleansing Cloths: Of all the TOTD formulas this is my favorite. Iโ€™ve used them before, tried other cloths, different brands, etc, and these one just work. I find cleansing cloths either irritate my skin or leave a greasy film and these do neither. They also do a great job of removing all of my makeup, including liquid lipstick. My skin feels comfortable and cleansed, and I donโ€™t feel like I need to do more on nights Iโ€™m just too tired or lazy to devote more time to my skin. 

@alexasteph Born to Run is sooooo good!  And I also got Glowgasm, but havenโ€™t used it yet bc I donโ€™t want to mess it up....๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76 I have that problem with pretty products too! Lovegasm wears so nicely through, so itโ€™s as pretty on as it is in the compact. 

Great products! haha I know, it was so hard to narrow my list down this month ๐Ÿ˜„

@alexasteph ...definitely a month of many faves.  Also, I had no idea TOTD cloths were a thing, you have me curious.

@danielledanielle Yeah theyโ€™re great! Iโ€™m not a fan of the liquid, and I like the solid for the shower, but the cloths are perfect for the end of the day when Iโ€™m not in the mood to deal with anything else.

@alexasteph - Great buy on the UD Born to Run palette.  I just bought it today from Sephora's sale section for about 40% off.

@Titian06 Yeah, I totally would have picked it up if I hadnโ€™t already! Such a good deal. 

Love your mini reviews that you gave, @alexasteph :).

Thanks @CookieGirl1, if Iโ€™m gunna call something my favorite I feel like I should describe why!

@BrendaBT so far I have been loving

FARSรLI - Rose Gold 24K Skin Mist

LANEIGE - Lip Glowy Balm in Grapefruit

Natasha Denona Tan Bronze & Glow Palette

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Mean Money/Hu$tla Baby

La Mer Bronzer

SUPERGOOP! - Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40

Charlotte Tilbury Lightgasm palette. 

@SportyGirly125 The ND Bronzer Palette is next on my list!๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76 canโ€™t wait for you to get it. 

@SportyGirly125omg  - I have been using the ND Tan palette every single day!  LOVE!

@SportyGirly125 what is your favorite sunscreen to wear w...

@SportyGirly125 what is your favorite sunscreen to wear with makeup? I'm trying some different ones, and I'm looking very oily twords the end of the day,,,,I see ND I am getting that!!

Re: @SportyGirly125 what is your favorite sunscreen to wear w...

Thank you! @SportyGirly125 

@SportyGirly125 I'm with @jen143xo I'm loving all these products, and they are either on my list of must try or are already my faves! What do you like about the FARSรLI - Rose Gold 24K Skin Mist I've been dying to try it out!

@BrendaBT it smells amazing. Also it does help hydrate and give a glow to the skin. The only thing that I wish was better was the spray. It comes out a little strong. 

@SportyGirly125 I am soooo loving your favorites! I am going to pop in later with mine!  I think I am going to buy the Laneige lip balm today.  You know I love lip balm and I keep hearing such great things! ๐Ÿ™‚ xoxo

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos27
  • May_Favorites.jpg
  • may 2019 faves
  • FDBD9AD3-1234-4E1D-9B4F-E3F45A778760.jpeg
  • D9E4B617-C39B-4CFC-8B9C-72BB18D690E0.jpeg
  • 20190525_162328.jpg
  • May favorites, part 1.
  • L: pressed Dark Matter shadow (from a palette). R: Dark Matter pigment (from Dark Star kit).
  • May favorites, part 2.
  • mayfaves.jpg
  • Mayfaves.jpg
  • 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190531161349921.jpg
  • 8B703FED-F9D9-4DF6-A158-DB20A10B6D02.jpeg
  • @glowrecipe
  • May Favorites
testing