cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The May Favorites Thread 2019!

May_Favorites.jpg

Can you all believe itโ€™s already time for another monthly favorites thread?! It feels like just yesterday we were sharing our April must-haves. We love learning about the products other beauty lovers have been enjoying to most each month and weโ€™re so excited to see which hair, skincare, fragrance, and makeup products you used the most during the month of May. As always, whether the products are new, a faithful holy-grail, or maybe just a favorite you rediscovered, we are here for it and want to know about it!

Iโ€™ll get the party started. Here are my May favorites:

Which products were your May faves? Show & tell!

Tags:

Re: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

My may faves! It was so hard to narrow it down, but I here's my list! 

-Smashbox Covershot palette in Pinks + Palms. 

-Colourpop Supershock Shadow in Set to Stun

-Red Earth Pink Coconut Face Mist

-AERIN - Iris Meadow

-AERIN Hibiscus Palm Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

-URBAN DECAY - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Game Of Thrones Collection - Lannister GoldIMG_20190603_152428.jpg

RE: Re: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

I love the UD Lannister gold. Suuuch a good Gold liner. @SpaceLlama I feel like we agreed on this on another thread at some point

Re: RE: Re: The May Favorites Thread 2019!

We did, @Weetart ! My fave way to use it is along my lower lash line and blend it out a bit. It makes any look a little more glam. ๐Ÿ™‚

@SpaceLlama  Great picks!  I meed to use my UD x GoT liners!๐Ÿ’—

Same, @Tamara76 ! I used Dragon Smoke and Winterfell Snow today. They're all such lovely shades ๐Ÿ˜

That palette looks so pretty @SpaceLlama!

May favorites. Iโ€™ve been using these products all month long! With the exception of the perfume sampler (I plan to redeem the Atelier Orange sanguine perfume).

NUFACE - Prep-N-Glowโ„ข Cloths

Hourglass Vanishโ„ข Seamless Finish Foundation Stick 5.5 Natural

The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL

7DA40336-784E-4A41-B840-C3B764EF7AEC.jpeg

@trishavt I use The Ordinary Rosehip Oil as an eye oil, too and I love how it instantly plumps my under eye area. <333

@PenelopeBT thanks for the tip!! the rosehip oil is the next thing on my list to try once i finish my The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane 1 oz/ 30 mL!

love your favorites! @trishavt

love your favorites! @trishavt

@trishavt  Hey, Trisha!  I am always so happy to see you around!๐Ÿ’—  I love the Sephora Perfume Samplers, too!!!

@Tamara76  Thanks! Iโ€™ve been busy with work lately but trying to make more time for the forum. The sampler is def a must have ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I've been seriously loving the BareMinerals barePRO Glow Bronzer. They don't carry it at Sephora for some weird reason since they have the rest of the line but I love it so much. It's pigmented but blends amazingly well. 

I also love the Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 4 - Medium

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 4 - Medium

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 4 - Medium MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator.  

After returning the Lightgasm, the CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Glowgasm Face Palette in Lovegasm fulfilled all my expectations.

Finally, Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette and NATASHA DENONA - Tropic Eyeshadow Palette have been in full rotation this month.

@makeitup305 I ๐Ÿ’— my Biba Palette!!!!

Your favorites are fantastic @makeitup305! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ Love ND Biba and CT Flawless Filter! ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi they're both such awesome products- they look almost "basicโ€ but perform so well and give a little extra.

love the glowgasm @makeitup305 ๐Ÿ˜

love the glowgasm @makeitup305 ๐Ÿ˜

Re: love the glowgasm @makeitup305 ๐Ÿ˜

@lmaster I need her to make more of these! 

Re: love the glowgasm @makeitup305 ๐Ÿ˜

That's the truth @makeitup305 

I also have heart eyes for the Biba palette and the MJ glow stick @makeitup305 ! The Biba really surprised me with its versatility and I always pull out the MJ when the weather gets warm (something about that vanilla gold shade). Now the Tropic palette... I have heard mixed reviews but I keep feeling so drawn to the gorgeous colors! I keep hearing raves about Bare Minerals and meaning to get myself to an Ulta to check out their bronzers and foundation sticks but I haven't managed to yet.

I haven't tried the foundation stick but it's on my list....

I haven't tried the foundation stick but it's on my list. the powder bronzer in Faux Tan looked nice too! ND Tropic has really pretty mattes, her standard formula I think. The main issue is that the metallic shades are really hard to pick up with a brush and there are 2 that are more like toppers. I can make the metallics work but I have a special brush that does the trick. idk if it's worth it at full price tbh
Conversation Stats
Photos27
  • May_Favorites.jpg
  • may 2019 faves
  • FDBD9AD3-1234-4E1D-9B4F-E3F45A778760.jpeg
  • D9E4B617-C39B-4CFC-8B9C-72BB18D690E0.jpeg
  • 20190525_162328.jpg
  • May favorites, part 1.
  • L: pressed Dark Matter shadow (from a palette). R: Dark Matter pigment (from Dark Star kit).
  • May favorites, part 2.
  • mayfaves.jpg
  • Mayfaves.jpg
  • 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190531161349921.jpg
  • 8B703FED-F9D9-4DF6-A158-DB20A10B6D02.jpeg
  • @glowrecipe
  • May Favorites
testing