cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The July Favorites Thread 2019

Image.jpeg

What time is it? SUMMERTIME! ‘Tis the season to break out the tanning drops, bronzer, and all the SPF we can get. Every month we like to hear what hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products Community members have been loving most. We are starting this thread for you all to discuss what you’ve been reaching for most in July, so name any new treasures or holy grails that you’d like to recommend to the Community.

Here are my July favorites:

What products were your July faves? Remember to show and tell! Heart

Re: The July Favorites Thread 2019

@GeorginaBT  Oh no!  I have been so busy - I just realized I never shared my July favorites!  And the favorites are my fave threads!!!  Here are mine: 

july faves.jpg

Spoiler
1. French Girl Organics Lait de Rose Vitamin C Polishing Wash.
2. Kérastase Discipline Morpho-Kerarine Masque.
3. Henne Organics Luxury Lip Tint in Bare.
4. Fourth Ray Beauty Watermelon Seed Oil.
5. Fresh Vitamin Nectar Glow Serum.
6. Indie Lee Stem Cell Serum.
7. Urban Outfitters Gourmand EDP Fragrance in Melon D’ Eau.
8. Amika Supernova Blonde.
9. Philosophy Hula Girl.
10. Tatcha The Silk Cream.
11. Bath and Body Works In the Stars Rollerball.
12. Colourpop California Love Palette.
13. Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Eye Treatment.
14. Caudalie Beauty Elixir.
15. Edible Beauty Sleeping Beauty Sleep Mask.
16. Briogeo Banana and Coconut Superfood Shampoo and Conditioner.
17. Tatcha The Essence.
18. Atelier Orange Sanguine Cologne.
19. Glo Skin Beauty Restorative Cream.
20. Glo Skin Beauty Phyto Active Eye Cream.
21. Volition Strawberry C Serum.
22. Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette in Golden Sands.

I know this was probably waaaaaay too much, but I tried so many amazing new products this month!!!

***Some products were gifted

@Tamara76 Killing it with this beautiful photo as usual!! 😄 Thanks for sharing. I see that VOLITION BEAUTY - Strawberry-C Brightening Serum, and it's definitely on my list. 

Thank you so much, @GeorginaBT ! I miss putting together my monthly fave pics!!!(I just found all these unanswered messages in my inbox - lol)

A little late, but these were my favorites for July:

IMG_20190807_213126.jpg

Spoiler because I rambled....

Spoiler

Nice summary of monthly faves @snoflakefaerie! I realized I quite like skincare products that contain rose and good to hear that it helped with oil production. I’ll be checking this one out 😉

I love rose as well, and have gotten a few of the elemis rose cleansing balm minis recently.

What great favorites @snoflakefaerie! TF Soleil Blanc is a go to in the warmer months for me. I’m so happy to hear that the Mamonde works so well in the winter. I’ll have to dig it out of my stash soon. 

I love tanning oil - well the smell... 🙂 I've been wanting to try that lip mask, and I used to use that mist, so refreshing, makes me want to go pick some up! though I probably still have some somewhere...lol.  I've just been picking lavender and smelling that. 🙂

did you get the perfumes from ulta also?

@treestar86 I got the Tom Ford perfumes a while ago from Sephora. The Soleil Blanc was in a favorites set and was an outrageously good deal. I am wicked excited about Tom Ford being at Ulta now since their point system is so much better than Sephora’s. If only they would start carrying Drunk Elephant and Herbivore....

@snoflakefaerie  ahh, yes I was wondering bc I saw that they're now at ulta, and since you said it smells like tanning oil I think I'll have to check it out!  yes if they carried those brands (and I'm hoping for ellis brooklyn) I would probably try them too! 🙂

urban-decay-palette-lipsticks - 2.jpgurban-decay-hourglass-killian - 2.jpg

I pulled out the UD LE blush and eye shadows palettes in July, and used them quite a lot. The blushes are gorgeous, and the eye shadow palette has a bunch of my favorite shadows in it, plus blue and pink for pop of color. Anyone else likes those palettes?

The Hourglass is perfect for a more pulled together look with almost no effort.

KA brushes are amazing, and my favorite one is the eye shadow one

Kilian Princess is the perfect summer fragrance

The lipsticks are UD LE Epigram and Colourpop LE Dr Facilier, both are great summer lippies

Those palettes are beautiful @ABC345! 💕 Oooh, Killian Princess is lovely! And so are those earrings! 😃

Thank you so much, @itsfi. I actually finished that Princess perfume, love it so much!

Thank you -- the earrings are from Amazon, I have been finding lots of beautiful and very reasonably priced earrings there.

My July favourites have been:

Frudia green grape pore toner. It is helping tame the oil for the summer.

The gold colour from: Natasha Denona Mini Lila Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.028 oz/ 0.8 g

(Fantastic for the summer!)

Water. Straight H2O. Mmmmm. Good for the skin.

agree, water is an all-time fave as well. 🙂 lol

Oooh I love that palette. I love it so much I have only used it twice since I bought it. It's crazy, but I dont want to ruin it. Same thing happens with the Tarte Pro remix, lol 🙂 @l8totheparty 

Completely agree @l8totheparty; water is sooo good for the skin! 💦 37B8B848-64CF-4DEC-BA36-D53BA11C2EF2.jpeg

Love that pic! @itsfi 

1. Oooh, I havent done much looks this month but my exciting find was Origins Blooming Bold lipstick in Tiger Lily. Doesn't feather or bleed  and goes on so easily. So much pigment for one layer too! I'd rather get liquid lipsticks than bullets but i love this  one.

2. For quick eyeshadow looks: Smashbox Always on Crystallized collection liquid eyeshadows. Any color is gorgeous!

3.  Huda Gemstone Obsessions eye shadow. Who knew glitter and/or shimmer could blend so easily with anything? I use my fingers, brushes and BB minis and they all work to blend beautifully while layering on beautifully as well.

4. For those days I dont feel like lipstick: I love my drugstore spf lip balm: Pacifica's Sun + Lipcare SPF 30 in Peach. Good ingredients and no chemical sunscreen.

babo botanicals has some tinted lip balms w/spf, they're pretty nice!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos24
  • In my ship cabin, all my July and travel favorites lined up :-)
  • Image.jpeg
  • B347DACB-C7DC-4DB3-88D4-432A47FEEC85.jpeg
  • 09E07E12-424A-46E4-A82E-E5692A5CDA37.jpeg
  • 0C3E46D2-C6E3-4D6A-9C24-F1343305D37F.jpeg
  • 9A6EF49A-FA78-48E3-A0C5-B41AD08CA3B0.jpeg
  • 9046DE99-8EBE-4B3E-834B-EAA62E316C93.jpeg
  • 39E9D7D6-8BCE-42B4-AB59-0EED3ED87926.jpeg
  • IMG_E9083.JPG
  • F062FB45-399D-4FA1-BDCB-BBC277EFE91D.jpeg
  • 202A3565-9C41-4B2B-BB30-ED4E5194CE89.jpeg
  • IMG_20190728_104652196.jpg
  • IMG_20190728_104929932.jpg