Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The February Favorites Thread

Am I alone in thinking that January felt like a three-month saga? February flew right on by and, somehow, is already coming to a close! In honor of the end of another month, I am starting this thread so you can start to collect your thoughts and share your February favorite beauty products. 

These can be new favorite products or your daily holy grails... Whatever you were loving in February is fair game! Think about your favorite fragrance, go-to makeup, the best skin care products, your hair routine, and body care too! I will be sure to update below with my favorites after I finish my (long) list 🙂 

Which products were your February favorites? Let us know in the comments!

Re: The February Favorites Thread

Thank you @itsfi! I’ve seen several great reviews on BIC so I’m getting it on our next sale🤗

Hi @itsfi ,

I cannot get enough the Herbivore Blue Tansy BHA and Enzyme Pore Refining Mask 2 oz/ 60 mL I love that stuff and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth! It's so good! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

It’s amazing, isn’t it @JaneanBT?! I pull this out whenever I feel some bumps or texture issues along my jawline and this helps to sort that out and helps my skin along towards being smooth and clear. Love it! 💖

@itsfi I can't get enough of the YSL lippies! They go on so smooth and feel so moisturizing. Is it weird that I love the smell?

Love YSL lippies @LexBT! 💖 That’s not weird at all! YSL lippies have a signature scent - and I love smelling it when I remove the lid! Do you have a favorite YSL lip shade?

@itsfi Nude Lavalliere - I have it in my work bag so I wear that thing doooooown. Almost due for a newbie. You?

Love Nude Lavalliere as well @LexBT! It’s such a great color! I have a back up of it. 💖 Beige Blouse is also nice; it’s a little peachier than Nude Lavalliere. Le Nu is also a fave YSL lippie. 

Most of my February favorites will come as no surprise, since I've been raving about them the whole month! 

-Natasha Denona Gold palette: It's my first luxe palette, and I couldn't be happier with it. I could go on and on and on and on and on...

-Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lip: It's almost everything I want in a lipstick. I already own it in two colors and will 100% buy more. 

-Invisibobble Sprunchie: I'm a hyper-shedder, and I try to minimize that by being gentle when I'm handling my hair. These provide solid hold without ripping at my hair, and don't leave a tell-tale dent. I just chopped off my hair yesterday, so I need to find a thinner alternative. 

Only one true fail this month: Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana. I wanted to love it, but it smells like the buttered popcorn Jelly Bellies to me. The scent is overwhelming!

The Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lipsticks look soooo good @tastelikewater! 😍Sounds like I need to look into the Invisibobble Scrunchies as well.

@itsfi I've been impressed with them! I was afraid that they'd stretch out easily, because you can't use the hot water trick to get the Invisibobble back down to its original size when it's wrapped in velvet, but they've held their shape well so far. 

Yeah that SDJ product has quite the noticeable scent.  I left Sephora the other day, and someone walked by me and I knew the scent right away.  Poor girl.

@tastelikewater I totally agree that the Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette 15 x 0.08 oz/ 2.5 gis AMAZING!

Best,
Rebecca 

A few items I’ve enjoyed adding to my routine/collection in February...

Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL: I received a DS of this and really like it for nighttime. I plan on purchasing a full size before I run out so I can use the smaller one for travel. 

COMMODITY - Magnolia: Even though it’s been a late winter for us in the PNW, Magnolia’s fresh and floral notes has me ready for Spring!

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Hydrating Lipstick Pillow Talkin Pillow Talk: Another item I recieved a DS of. It’s hard for me to find light pinky nudes without turning too beige or too mauve, and Pillow Talk is perfect. 

BECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter - Prismatic Amethyst: I traded for this in a Lucky Bag trade. It’s an easier for me to wear the unicorn and mermaid trend without feeling too shiny! Since my lifestyle doesn’t really lend itself to things a bit more... colorful... the subtle shift in this is an attainable and appropriate option for me. 

DIOR - Dior Forever Skin Glow 24h* Wear Radiant Perfection Skin-Caring Foundation:I just received this after trying the Matte finish version, which I liked, but I prefer a finish a bit more natural than matte. After wearing this finish, I’m very pleased with the coverage and it gives the right amount of glow. It’s a good option for when I want more coverage than a tinted moisturizer but with the same overall look. 

Hi @alexasteph ,

I loved the Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL and have been looking for a new foundation. I will defintiely be checking out the DIOR - Dior Forever Skin Glow 24h* Wear Radiant Perfection Skin-Caring Foundation!

Best Wishes,

Janean

@alexasteph I've been meaning to try B hydra! Glad to hear it's a fave. This oily girl has some dry patches on my forehead. I've dialed down the clarisonic, but will check this out..

@alexasteph The DE B Hydra and Pillow Talk lipstick are so good. 

@SportyGirly125 I actually tried on B*tch Perfect in stores yesterday and prefered that to Pillow Talk! So I’m probably going to go with that one instead. I liked the finish better for that short of shade. Pillow Talk is still a great shade though! 

@alexasteph I got a sample of that one and it’s a really pretty shade too. More neutral than Pillow Talk. 

@alexasteph, I agree! CT Pillow Talk is the perfect light pinky Nude! 😃💖

@itsfi  The DS is pretty small so I suspect I’ll be replenishing it with a full size soon! 

Yeah, a FS is on my list @alexasteph! So many things on this list! Hahaha! 😂😂😂

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • FEC268BA-A50C-4661-B128-9A902FCE8741.jpeg
  • My February Favorites
  • IMG_20190226_132754.jpg
  • IMG_20190226_135112215.jpg
  • IMG_5257.JPG
  • IMG_2377.jpg
  • Fav skincare- drunk elephant b hydra, dhc deep cleansing oil, Belif moisturizing bomb, drunk elephant la la retro and ren rose centifolia cleansingbalm
  • Makeup favs- by terry sheer expert,Maybelline age rewind, Marc Jacobs velvet noir, by terry hydrapowder, Bite amuse bouche in sake and nars orgasm blush
  • ff.jpg
  • 60315965-9A81-459B-BF64-52B71B579FB3.jpeg
  • 21671AEC-78F3-41CF-A763-43FD846E9830.jpeg
  • BD38F0BF-066A-4F04-9237-52C0A328F630.jpeg
testing