Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thanks Team BIC <3 Huda Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette - Emerald <3

@TeamBIC ❤ Received an e-mail & message about 5 weeks ago to possibility receive a gift (first come first serve basis). Entered my info and got this in the mail this week. ❤ I had this in my love list (shade Ruby) so I was excited to receive this. First Huda product, I usually don't purchase eye shadow. This is perfect for traveling. I usually carry a small morphe, contour and Pat Mcgrath palette. The palette is smaller than the 9-colour morphe, together both would be perfect for traveling. I would use primer as all the shades were glittery and have a bit of fallout. The colours are so nice and I feel it would work well with a variety of skin tones. Formula was soft and easy to build up the colour. Packaging is a mix of plastic (where shades are) and paper. ❤ The palette in Emerald is really perfect for summer the colours are vibrant. I like the variety of colours that are included. The glitter and colour combination really makes it pop.❤ For the quality and price of $36 its affordable. It's comparable to my other shadows. I'm probably going to wait for the winter sale to get the palette in the shade Ruby as that looks more my style. As a adult I appreciate free socks PackageSpoiler (Highlight to read)Huda PaletteSpoiler (Highlight to read)paletteColoursSize ComparisonOutdoor LightingIndoor LightingSocksHuda PalettepaletteColoursSize ComparisonOutdoor LightingIndoor LightingSocksPackagepaletteColoursSize ComparisonOutdoor LightingIndoor LightingSocks

PackagePackage

palettepalette

ColoursColours

Size ComparisonSize Comparison

Outdoor LightingOutdoor Lighting

Indoor LightingIndoor Lighting

SocksSocks

Re: Thanks Team BIC <3 Huda Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette - Emerald <3

@DianaHuynh Congrats! Aren’t the socks so cute and comfy? I ended up ordering some with my dogs face on them 🐶

Its currently too hot where I live to wear socks so I won...

Thanks!!. Its currently too hot where I live to wear socks so I won't know till winter. The socks are my size tho 🥰. Oh I didn't know you can order these socks and customize them 😯

Congratulations @DianaHuynh!

Thanks 😄

Congratulations, @DianaHuynh !

Thanks 😄

Congratulations! @DianaHuynh 

Thanks 🥰

Thanks 🥰