Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thank you so much Sephora and Team BIC!!!

I came home today to the most amazing gratis package from Sephora and @TeamBIC! This wonderful package included Farmacy Freshen Up All-Natural Deodorant 1.7 oz/ 50 g

I have been wanting to switch to a natural deodorant so I am super excited about this one!

fresh Sugar Mint Rush Freshening Lip Treatment .15 oz / 4.3 g

I’m hoping this will help my super dry lips!

GLAMGLOW - SUPERTONER ™ Exfoliating Acid Solution Toner.

I don’t use toner and every one that I have tried has irritated my skin so hopefully this one will be different 🤞

OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Face Primer 1 oz/ 30 mL

I have been trying to find a great primer so I’m really excited to test this!

Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette

I was just thinking yesterday I wanted a new palette and this one is perfect. The colors are gorgeous, I can’t wait to play with it!

VIKTOR&ROLF - Flowerbomb Midnight.

This smells amazing! I can’t wait to try it out tomorrow!

Thank you again so much Sephora and @TeamBIC! I am so excited to try these wonderful products. E6343771-CDD5-401D-8398-98F1D7DF647C.jpeg

D000C732-E4FE-4E60-B0FC-E2023F5C8057.jpeg

571309F7-7115-424B-AD5D-66F69FA854BA.jpeg

Re: Thank you so much Sephora and Team BIC!!!

Congrats on the amazing package ! That is above and beyond . Wow ! 😍😍

ShortErica Update 5

I've finally tried them all!

Farmacy Freshen Up All-Natural Deodorant 1.7 oz/ 50 g

Spoiler

Spoiler

GLAMGLOW - SUPERTONER ™ Exfoliating Acid Solution Toner

Spoiler

I believe my cousin is still enjoying the Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Paletteand I have the fresh Sugar Mint Rush Freshening Lip Treatment .15 oz / 4.3 gin my purse. The VIKTOR&ROLF - Flowerbomb Midnighthas gotten a few more uses but I think this is a "it's me not you" type of product since I'm not really a perfume girl.

I think I'll update only if something new/interesting happens with the products or I finish one of them. I truly have had an amazing time experimenting with this gratis. Hopefully I've been helpful with my reviews. 

Update- The only product that didn’t work out for me was the glamglow toner. I absolutely love the OH primer, the Fresh lip balm, and the UD reloaded palette. The farmacy deodorant is great and it is now in my natural deodorant rotation. I don’t usually wear perfume but I love the smell of flowerbomb midnight. Since the toner didn’t work out for me I gave it to my sister and she loves it. She has been wanting to try aha and this is a great way for her to start. Thank you once again Sephora and @TeamBIC for this wonderful gratis package. 

Congratulations, @faeriegirl 😊 I really love Fresh lip balms. Not only is the actual product high-quality, the tubes are beautiful, sturdy, and safe to put in purses because they twist closed. I really like their tinted ones too ☺️

Thank you @PinkEvergreen!❤️

ShortErica Update 4:

Back to doing a pretty good job. Some days at work I still feel a bit icky in the afternoon and want to reapply when I get home. I'm curious how much of it I've used and how long it will last. This experience has made me a bit more confident that I could use a natural deodorant and not be a mess and scare people away with my smell.

VIKTOR&ROLF - Flowerbomb Midnight

I've done a horrible job at wearing this, maybe only 2 more times. I still need to get my husband to smell me for the next update.

Finally opened this item. I don't wear primer. I'm a lazy makeup wearer so I want to be able to trust that products can perform on their own. Why invest in a "good" foundation if you need a special primer and setting powder and setting spray to actually make it work? At least those are my thoughts on the matter. Anyway, I've added it in. Surprising the burst of citrus scent is pleasant. In comparison, I had a Bath & Body works energy lotion that was citrus that I found a bit much. This does have some shine and as a more natural, leaning matte preference type of person that worried me. I haven't noticed that it really changes the look in a dewy/shiny way. I need to analyze it more. I applied it to my hands today and they do appear to have a sheen in office lighting. I'm curious how natural light impacts my perception. At this point, I wouldn't buy this product - but I don't know I'm investing in any primer - but have liked it more than I thought I would.

@ShortErica  I still like the farmacy deodorant too. I’ve tried a few other natural deodorants and so far Kopari is my favorite.

That's good to know @faeriegirl. I remember someone said Schmidts was the only one that worked for them so I'm curious to try it.

@ShortErica I tried the Schmidt’s rose and vanilla but I didn’t like it. I also tried one of the lavanila ones and I didn’t like it either. They didn’t last very long on me.

Hmm.. it is so crazy how one product works for some people and not others. I guess we all sweat different @faeriegirl 💦 haha

@ShortErica We definitely do. I just can’t believe how I went from using the same antiperspirant for years to having a natural deodorant collection 😂 

ShortErica Update 3:

It's back to being decent. I haven't felt super smelly like I did last week but I definitely don't feel comfortable by the afternoon while sitting in my office. My husband said he can only smell me if his nose is in my armpits though. Still I'm hesitant as more time goes by because I was hoping the shorter lasting power would be a temporary thing as my skin got used to natural deodorant. Onward and hopefully upward as I continue using it more next week!

I actually haven't worn it as much so no updates. I have a Nivea lip balm I'm determined to finish up for April Empties. I've seriously dug it out of the tube and put it in a jar and there's quite a bit left!

I kept my promise - yay! I've now worn it 3 times. It smells quite fragrant when you originally spray it but I don't notice it at all during the day. I had to pull my shirt to my nose to get a good sniff. Originally the smell reminded me of some Barbie perfume which wasn't exactly a good first impression.

Image result for barbie perfume 90s

But wearing it I don't have the same feelings. I'm not a perfume person so remembering to wear it is an accomplishment. I plan to be more aware of the smell throughout the day next week and give it more of a chance. I'll have to ask my husband if he can smell it on me and what he thinks.

ShortErica Update 2:

My cousin's first impression of the Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette: "Got the eyeshadow! Used it today! Love it thanks!!!" I'll have to follow-up and get more details on which shades are performing well.

I'm still feeling the same. I really enjoy using it but don't know that I would repurchase it for the price. Again, I'll see how long it lasts...it still has a while to go.

Come on ShortErica! I am back to routine and have forgotten to try it. 😞 I will try it by the next time I update.

Well hmm..I put this as a March Favorites and now I'm not sure. Maybe this is my transitioning to natural deodorant time. In spoiler because of TMI

Spoiler

I'm hoping it reverses and becomes better again. I had such high hopes..maybe my expectations were too high? But the plan of using it all up still continues so I can see how it performs with long-term use and after any potential transitioning to natural deodorant phases I may have to experience.

Lastly, I am getting a facial on April 13th so I won't incorporate the GLAMGLOW - SUPERTONER ™ Exfoliating Acid Solution Toner into my routine until afterward so I get feedback about the standard products I use and what my skincare may be missing. I believe last time they mentioned maybe incorporating some type of AHA/BHA exfoliator and if that's the case again, maybe this will be the perfect addition for me assuming it cooperates with my skin. 🙂

I'm so jealous you are mining! @ShortErica I hope when th...

I'm so jealous you are mining! @ShortErica I hope when the boys are a little bigger, we will be able to mine 😍 it's my dream

Re: I'm so jealous you are mining! @ShortErica I hope when th...

Oh yes. We left our boys with my parents @lmaster. 6 and under is free to mine where we went so we're hoping when they are more mature we can take them..and still be free. Haha! This is likely one of our last "us" trips for a while and then my time off will be spent on family vacations only. We had a policy change at work so this year I have some use or lose days - so we did this mini trip and will try a road trip with the entire family this summer. 🤞 No or little accidents during it.

Re: I'm so jealous you are mining! @ShortErica I hope when th...

@ShortErica my husband gets anxiety riding in a vehicle with the boys 😂🤦 your typical crazy poking yelling screaming crying..... Will it ever get better 🤷 I'll handle anything for these kids,,I want them to have a great childhood,,, already told him in one year we're going with or without him 😂

@ShortErica 

The farmacy deodorant worked so well for me the first 2 weeks now I’m having trouble with it too. My underarms are getting irritated. I’m also hoping it goes back to working well because I liked it so much at first.

I had irritation one day but then realized it was due to a new razor and not the deodorant. I hope it's temporary for you @faeriegirl.

I hope my stinking is temporary too. My husband said I smelled but he had to get really close to get the stink. Dont know if that's good or bad.

ShortErica Update 1:

Let's start with the Farmacy Freshen Up All-Natural Deodorant 1.7 oz/ 50 g

Spoiler

Next I have been using fresh Sugar Mint Rush Freshening Lip Treatment .15 oz / 4.3 g

Spoiler

Lastly, Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette

Spoiler

Don't feel bad about it, @ShortErica 🙂 I'm sure the palette will be well loved now 😊 I gave away a serum from my last gratis to an aunt because it didn't work for me and now she loves it! Thanks for all of your other updates too 🙂

166 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • E6343771-CDD5-401D-8398-98F1D7DF647C.jpeg
  • D000C732-E4FE-4E60-B0FC-E2023F5C8057.jpeg
  • 571309F7-7115-424B-AD5D-66F69FA854BA.jpeg
  • 20190314_215334.jpg
testing