Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

๐Ÿ˜˜ Thank You Team BIC/Sephora, Sol de Janeiro, Drunk Elephant, Replica, & Living Proof ๐Ÿ˜˜

Last week I came home to a BIC Christmas on my front doorstep ๐Ÿ˜ฏ.WaterMark_2019-02-13-22-47-38.jpg

WaterMark_2019-02-16-16-36-34.jpg

WaterMark_2019-02-16-16-43-10.jpg

Wow, thank you so much @TeamBIC for sending these amazing gifts! I love trying new things, particularly from new-to-me brands. I'll be sure keep you all updated on how these products work for me..  In the meantime I'll just say at least two items smell delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

*Forgive me for possibly starting a repeat thread. I searched high and low to see if someone had started one already and I came up short ๐Ÿ™ƒ*

RE: ๐Ÿ˜˜ Thank You Team BIC/Sephora, Sol de Janeiro, Drunk Elephant, Replica, & Living Proof ๐Ÿ˜˜

Iโ€™m so happy for you! What a lovely gift to get. Let us know what you think once you start using them. Iโ€™d love to hear your feedback on the retinol cream.

Re: RE: ๐Ÿ˜˜ Thank You Team BIC/Sephora, Sol de Janeiro, Drunk Elephant, Replica, & Living Proof ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thank you @KateJRoberts !  There's some feedback on the retinol, from several of us, on a later page. I will work on an update over the next few days ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Re: ๐Ÿ˜˜ Thank You Team BIC/Sephora, Sol de Janeiro, Drunk Elephant, Replica, & Living Proof ๐Ÿ˜˜

๐Ÿ˜ณ Wow some of those are full sized items. Sephora has been really improving there customer service with the bazzaar and free products some members have been receiving (morphe palettes and seen a few of these BIC post). Does anyone know if this a new thing Sephora is starting? Haven't seen many post on this. Did anyone else get a message about it? 

Re: ๐Ÿ˜˜ Thank You Team BIC/Sephora, Sol de Janeiro, Drunk Elephant, Replica, & Living Proof ๐Ÿ˜˜

@DianaHuynh Hello! Nope gratis is not anything new, Sephora has been doing it for quite a few years now. This year and last year they have really increased how many they have been doing though, its great!

@DianaHuynh Sometimes community members receive gratis like this to test out some new releases! I donโ€™t think this is necessarily a new program. I believe the more active and helpful you are in the community, such as meaningful comments in threads, reviewing products, posting looks and answering questions, the more likely it is that youโ€™ll be reached out to receive. The BIC is a great resource for asking questions, getting suggestions, recommendations and honest product reviews โค๏ธ

Ooohh makes sense ๐Ÿค”. I just saw an email about it. Thoug...

Ooohh makes sense ๐Ÿค”. I just saw an email about it. Thought it was spam at first. I joined BIC around the time the Morphe palettes were being given out so I haven't seen to many of these giveaways. ๐Ÿฅฐ Hopefully more people post the gifts they got.

Omg WOW! Those are some of my favourite products ever !! Especially the sol de Janeiro! What a great & thoughtful gift 

DE A-Passioni mini update:

I've used the product once a week for the last 3 weeks (kind of anxious to increase frequency of use).  After the first use my face seemed fine.  The next morning I noticed 3-4 small breakouts on my face but nothing too egregious.  I also noticed that my products did not sit as nicely on the skin/mesh well like they normally do.  The DE sunscreen is the next step, after moisturizer, and that balled up all over my face.  I wiped it off and let it settle in before adding my primer which also balled up a bit.  The second morning after use I noticed a large breakout on my cheek which ended up leaving a sizeable dark mark that.  4 days later I used my chemical peel without irritation and followed that up with more of the AP 3 days later.  Fortunately, my skin did not react and my sunscreen and primer applied like normal.  I did not use my chemical peel before the latest use of AP; similar results following the second use.

Thus far I've noticed that the texture of my skin is very soft and the dark mark appears to be fading at a quicker rate.  I worry that increasing use will lead to irritation or another small breakout ๐Ÿ˜–

@ElleElleG ,

Congratulations on getting this Gratis!   What a package!   ๐Ÿ™‚  Looking forward to your reviews!

Thanks a bunch @tsavorite 

@ElleElleG Congrats on your gratis!

Thanks @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ’•

@ElleElleGCongrats! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @pocketvenus 

@ElleElleG Congrats! What a nice start to the week ๐Ÿ˜ Canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts on  everything!

@CakesCakes  thank you; it provided a much needed pick me up ๐Ÿ’•

Hi @ElleElleG just out of curiosity, how does one get selected to have items sent to them? I have seen a few threads about this, but do you just get a random email notifying you a package is the on the way? I was just curious, either way congrats! 

Hi @Audreyh1960s ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ

I believe it's about community engagement.  Not necessarily how many posts you have or how often you post, rather providing authentic contributions to ongoing conversations and connecting with other members, etc.

congrats @ElleElleG can't wait to hear all your thoughts!

Thanks @Kim888 !!

(BTW I feel like I haven't seen you around in ages ๐Ÿค”)

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • WaterMark_2019-02-13-22-47-38.jpg
  • WaterMark_2019-02-16-16-36-34.jpg
  • WaterMark_2019-02-16-16-43-10.jpg
testing