Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

THANK YOU Sephora BIC, Amika, Dior, Glow Recipe, Gucci, IT Cosmetics, Magic Eraser, Smashbox, Virtue and YSL!!!!

ETA: updates will be on @cianni’s gratis thread!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/The-Gratis-Thread/m-p/4747081/highlight/true#M355880

WOW. @TeamBIC I am in awe. I just opened the most incredible gratis and I am feeling just overwhelmed to be the recipient of something so extravagant (and so perfectly color-coordinated😊)!!!41DDD07E-DC87-49EE-8EB6-D6E81BDF305B.jpeg

I cannot believe what amazing products were inside. I didn’t read the letter first as I wanted to be surprised. It was well worth the wait, though, because I was absolutely speechless.

7DB5446E-9E3F-4E92-AE1B-4033F915F7BC.jpeg

322B32C9-9DB8-458D-AC8D-75247986D4CB.jpeg

I was THRILLED to find the new GLOW RECIPE - Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream and yes it smells every bit like banana pudding! Oh I cannot WAIT to try this one tonight.Banana SouffléBanana Soufflé

The SMASHBOX - Mindful 5 Nourishing Primer Serum looks very intriguing. I have been playing around with different serums lately so very excited about this as well. Virtue Strengthening Split End Hair Repair Serum Treatment 1.7 oz/ 50 mL is another product I’ve never heard of, so I have no preconceived notions-a bonus! The The Original MakeUp Eraser The Original MakeUp Eraser® Makeup Remover Cloth Pink Llama set I wanted too late so this is an especially sweet surprise. The headband has a flexible wire inside which will make it perfect for keeping stray hairs away while masking. The amika Reset Scalp Clarifying Gel Shampoo 6.7 oz/ 200 mL and AMIKA - Reset Cooling Gel Conditioner sound so cool, more products I cannot wait to try. I’m pretty picky about shampoos/conditioners and I’ve never tried this type of formula. I’m wearing the YVES SAINT LAURENT - Black Opium Neon and it’s an easy wear for me. Seems like it has a bit of ylang-ylang, I will have to read more about it. A little goes a long way, and fragrance usually fades quickly on me so I’m curious to see how it wears throughout the day.

And then the lip products!!! How much more luxe and perfect for New Year’s than Gucci Long Lasting Satin Lipstick 25* Goldie Red in Goldie Red. The packaging - it reminds of of something found on a 1940’s movie star’s vanity. The Dior Lip Glow to the Max 212 Rosewood is one I’ve never tried and I’ve wanted to for so long now. Finally, the it cosmetics Pillow Lips Cream High Pigment Moisture Wrapping Lipstick in Humble, a very wearable shade that also comes in a beautiful quilt-look case. What an absolute treat it will be to test and try all of these out!!!Lighter skin toneLighter skin tone

Medium skin toneMedium skin tone

I will update with more thoughts soon. Thank you so very much for the opportunity to try these incredible products. It is just fun being a part of BIC, looking forward to sharing some thoughts after I play around with everything!!!

RE: THANK YOU Sephora BIC, Amika, Dior, Glow Recipe, Gucci, IT Cosmetics, Magic Eraser, Smashbox, Virtue and YSL!!!!

What an amazing gift/holiday surprise! Also, love the llama!

Re: THANK YOU Sephora BIC, Amika, Dior, Glow Recipe, Gucci, IT Cosmetics, Magic Eraser, Smashbox, Virtue and YSL!!!!

@eshoe Yay! I'm so glad you're enjoying all your new goodies. I could smell that GLOW RECIPE - Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream from my screen haha and I am also curious to hear your thoughts, I haven't had a chance to try it out yet but it looks like something my skin would love 🙂 

Re: THANK YOU Sephora BIC, Amika, Dior, Glow Recipe, Gucci, IT Cosmetics, Magic Eraser, Smashbox, Virtue and YSL!!!!

@BrendaBT if I could hug you I would-let’s just say the banana soufflé is going to be finished in a record amount of time. For such a large jar it will be NO problem at all! I haven’t found another product on my routine yet that opposes it; even my finicky Tatcha Silk Primer won’t pill under it🙌🏼

At night it is more like a serum/first moisturizer-but I can get away with using it under just about anything, which is a total win-win for me. I have already used a good amount of the jar-light in the am and more liberal at night. Fool-proof products are staples and this will become one of them 😊

Thank you so much Sephora and @TeamBIC  for this wonderful amazing holiday gratis! 😍😍😍 I'm so excited and can't wait to try the Glow Recipe Banana Souffle Cream! Equally excited to try another product from Consonant. The Natural Foaming Face Wash is new to me but the HydrExtreme has been a staple in my routine for a few years now. I've talked about it many times in the community and have already posted a review on the site for it. Definitely a must have, especially in the cold Canadian winters! Brrrrrr!!! 🥶🥶🥶 The Llama Makeup Earaser is too freaking cute!!!!! 🦙 Also what a great assortment of lippies! 💄 Will have fun trying the Dior, It Cosmetics and Gucci! Interested to see how the Lise Watier Lift Eye patch will perform! Even though I'm not wearing much makeup at the moment will give it a good go with the Smashbox Mindful 5 Nourishing Primer Serum! The only product I don't think I'll be able to try is the Virtue The Perfect Ending Split End Serum as my hair is pretty healthy at the moment and I don't have any split ends... it does say protect from future damage so we shall wee.

Thank you again so much for this generous gratis! Happy Holidays everyone!!!! 🎄🎄🎄

0191223g.jpg

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/glow-recipe-banana-souffle-moisture-cream-P453223

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/natural-foaming-face-wash-P404436

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/hydrextreme-P404434

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/dior-lip-glow-oil-P453814

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/it-cosmetics-pillow-lips-collagen-infused-lipstick-P454064

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/gucci-gucci-rouge-a-levres-mat-matte-lipstick-P453273

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/lift-firm-3d-eye-patch-P435783

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/smashbox-mindful-5-nourishing-primer-serum-P454724

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/virtue-the-perfect-ending-split-end-serum-P448738

Yay! Congratulations @veronika23

Thank you @faeriegirl  🙂

Hooray! Congratulations on receiving this gratis, @veronika23! 💝

Thanks @curlychiquita!!! 

@veronika23 I'm so happy you're enjoying your gratis and can't wait to hear all your thoughts as you start trying everything! Also this picture is so nice, I could frame it haha 🙂 ❤️ 

Haha thanks @BrendaBT! I'll definitely update in one of the threads when I have some thoughts put together. 🙂

@veronika23 SO happy you were selected!

Thank you @greeneyedgirl107 !!!!!

Ahhhhh congratulations @veronika23!!!! I’m thrilled you received this gratis, the banana soufflé is deliciously good.  

Thanks so much @eshoe!!! 🙂

@veronika23  

Yay!! A Canadian!! Congratulations 🥳 Interested to hear how the Lise Watier eye patches perform, WANDER BEAUTY - Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks was sold out the other day and I couldn’t decide on a replacement, those peaked my interested. 
Edit, you can use split end serums as a finishing product / of course I don’t know how you style your hair but if you need to smooth down the ends or mid shaft, they work great. 

Thanks @GG84! It's not something I use often because I don't always see results... but hoping I can give you some thoughts shortly. 🙂

@eshoe  That is so cool! Congratulations!

It is, @averylayne - besides the fun sharing our ❤️ for all things beauty, this is icing on the cake!

Congrats! What a fun box! And what an adorable card! 

@rrroxanne that card is absolutely adorable!!! I love those llamas, and the handwritten message is so special:)

203 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos12
  • 41DDD07E-DC87-49EE-8EB6-D6E81BDF305B.jpeg
  • 322B32C9-9DB8-458D-AC8D-75247986D4CB.jpeg
  • 7DB5446E-9E3F-4E92-AE1B-4033F915F7BC.jpeg
  • Medium skin tone
  • Lighter skin tone
  • Banana Soufflé
  • IMG_20191216_201647955.jpg
  • IMG_20191216_202245798.jpg
  • BB6C4130-8730-4932-B1D8-3D28760CE6AB.jpeg